Lewis legislators table decision on railroad purchase

Feb 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

Lawmakers voted 10-0 to table three resolutions authorizing the purchase of the 10-mile Lowville and Beaver River Railroad line between Croghan and Lowville from the Mohawk, Adirondack and Northern Railroad Corp.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2012
bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Maybe they are getting smarter, and will start doing what the people elected them for. Get over their crazy ideas. Next thing you know they will want to build a courthouse in Montague.
yep

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

they are meeting on this at the court house Monday Morning at 8:30 am. I encourage anyone who is interested in getting answers to attend this meeting. There is local taxpayer money that will be needed. It's time the legislators are accountable for their decisions.
Louie Lewis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Another must read, "Railroad Reversionary Property Rights of Adjacent Property Owners" on the website www.NNYBEST.COM .
yep

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Louie Lewis wrote:
Another must read, "Railroad Reversionary Property Rights of Adjacent Property Owners" on the website www.NNYBEST.COM .
Thank you for the info. This is a must read and our legislators need to read this, or possibly hire an attorney to decipher this for them.
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

How much do you think the county will pay us for our land? Is the payment by the foot or yard? Maybe my Legislator will know.
Lewis Louie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Louie Lewis wrote:
Ya! Good read. Look's like Lucas, Bush and crew fail to do the homework need again. Not only do they need a new attorney, they need a new planner. Better yet close the planning office.
bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Bruce and a new crew, t5hats what we need. Also Santorum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
West Carthage Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••