West Carthage man facing more sex cha...

West Carthage man facing more sex charges

There are 103 comments on the WWTI story from Apr 3, 2009, titled West Carthage man facing more sex charges. In it, WWTI reports that:

A West Carthage man charged by State Police last month with rape is now facing additional charges for similar crimes that occurred in the town of Denmark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWTI.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
pleased

United States

#102 Apr 30, 2010
FLAME wrote:
I wish the laws would change where child molesters are concerned. They get off with slaps on their wrists all the time. They are let out on probation to commit the crime again and again and the courts still do nothing to put these criminals where they belong. Lots of children could be saved the kind of hell they go through at the hands of these people. Why is it that people caught with drugs get more time than a person who commits a criminal act against a child under 17? As far as I can see the system as not changed at all.OH they now are registered sex offenders big deal!!!! That is a joke.
i completely agree 100% with you on this. they should all be taken to some deserted island somewhere and dropped off.
whomever

Moravia, NY

#103 May 28, 2010
Hey you all hear the latest Ronnie Ward was picked up by the police for domestic violence and a dwi . Hmmmm wonder who he was involved with for domestic violence , only a matter of time he will be back in jail . As far as his new and old flings god be with this robie chic your gonna need it . Run far far away you will be his next victim and you saying you will go down with him also shows you aren't thinking of your child, who will be there to tuck him in at night if your gone , really robie whos worth that much ?????
pleased

United States

#104 May 28, 2010
i can't wait to hear about him going back to jail, i'll laugh so hard LOL. robbie is not thinking of their child, she's not right in the head to stay with scum like him. anyone can do so much better than him, he's like scraping the bottom of the barrel. i sure would not want my child raised in a violent environment like this. poor kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three charged with meth-making following downto... Jun 25 Bahahahaha 48
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Jun 24 Nudes 4
Judy McAllister Jun 10 Tonya 1
Should She Be Apr '16 Concerned Taxpayer 1
News West Carthage considering dissolution of villag... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ben C Franklin 1
News Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 duh 1
News Champion firefighters air grievances (Jun '14) Jun '14 Local Volunteer 2

West Carthage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Carthage Mortgages