West Carthage man facing more sex charges

Apr 3, 2009 Full story: WWTI 103

A West Carthage man charged by State Police last month with rape is now facing additional charges for similar crimes that occurred in the town of Denmark.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
pleased

Rome, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2009
i know this guy, he's a real piece of work. he's getting all what he deserves. that's all i can say.
trouble

Keeseville, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2009
pleased wrote:
i know this guy, he's a real piece of work. he's getting all what he deserves. that's all i can say.
was this started by the same person who accuses others of gossip? i bet it was, they also have nothing to do. get a boyfriend or girlfriend or a life.
ha ha

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2009
I dont look at it like that. If you follow the story of the missing 8 year old girl in Florida, police say there were at least 80 registered sex offenders within a five mile radius of her home, I will not raise my children in fear, but I take my responsibility to protect them very seriously and I read many sources to keep informed.
yes it is

AOL

#4 Apr 4, 2009
ha ha wrote:
I dont look at it like that. If you follow the story of the missing 8 year old girl in Florida, police say there were at least 80 registered sex offenders within a five mile radius of her home, I will not raise my children in fear, but I take my responsibility to protect them very seriously and I read many sources to keep informed.
I agree, it's all our responsibility whether it be young children or even 16 year olds.
read them

Rome, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2009
this is out of control everydat there is a new child or woman or man getting sexually abused what is wrong with our world this is so sick help us all
get a life

Massena, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2009
i think you all need to get a life and just face the facts. this is life and this is what happens so deal with it.
Bla

Camden, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2009
this man shouldnt be getting into trouble if the girl was allowing it. If they loved each other they should be able to be together. ya he is way older but it dont matter about the age. it matters how the person feels about one another.!!!
pleased

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2009
this guy deserves all he gets. not only is he sleeping with girls that are 16 yrs old but he's an abuser. he beats women and i so hope he gets beat up while in jail.
read them

Rome, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2009
get a life wrote:
i think you all need to get a life and just face the facts. this is life and this is what happens so deal with it.
Do you have children do you want this to happen to them if so ?????????? I would hate to have that but I would have to tell ya hey pal this is life and this is what happens so deal with it you are a sick puke
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2009
get a life wrote:
You sound like a big DIPSHIT!
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#11 Apr 13, 2009
Bla wrote:
this man shouldnt be getting into trouble if the girl was allowing it. If they loved each other they should be able to be together. ya he is way older but it dont matter about the age. it matters how the person feels about one another.!!!
Are you out of your mind?
pleased

Rome, NY

#12 Apr 16, 2009
BLA is definitely out of their mind. i bet she's one of the women he's been with that for some odd sick strange reason think he's great when he's just a steaming pile of cow crap that deserves exactly what he has coming to him. i hope he gets the crap beat out of him while he's in jail since that's what he likes to do to women, what goes around comes around.
SheDevil

Cortland, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2009
There are so many children of all ages disappearing at the hands of these pedofiles. I think these pedofiles should experience some waterboarding. Look up how many registered sex offenders are in Carthage, Natural Bridge, Fargo, Governeur, Evans Mill you would freak. There is one living next to the bar two charlies. I think I heard he is a registered 2 or 3 I believe. Why they let these sick people back into our society
Justice

Cortland, NY

#14 Apr 30, 2009
When the penalties for these registered sex offenders get harsher penalties & not let back into society maybe it might deter them from committing these crimes against our children
pleased

Rome, NY

#15 Apr 30, 2009
i for one say that any sex offender of ANY degree should be castrated if male. if female, then they should have what ever medications to take away their sex drive. and none of them should EVER be allowed to be around kids again, not even their own. but that's just my opinion.
friend

Watertown, NY

#16 May 4, 2009
yea well this is his girl friend that happens to been with him on and off for 7 years . he isn't what he got classified as . and in my eyes the parents knew about the parents should of got something out of it to. he is doing his time and then he will be home with me and our son. In my eyes it takes two tangle and if she is willing then it isnt rape but in new york eyes it is. so people need to know the hole story not just the facts. so people need to back of him. he is a nice man and a hard worker . he shouldnt of got nothing. further more the day before he got arrested he came to see his son and the peps that got him arrested were just pissed off.
friend

Watertown, NY

#17 May 4, 2009
i know this man . he shouldnt have any charges like this on him. He lost his whole life over this. it takes to tangle and if she kept on going back for it then how is it rape.

“was up”

Since: May 09

natural bridge new york

#18 May 4, 2009
it takes two to tangle. and if it was going on from july to march then how the hell is it rape
your kidding

Clyde, NY

#19 May 6, 2009
any man or women who sleeps with some one that is that much younger is very sick.there is enough sluts out there get it from them.at 16 she is just a kid and even if she wanted it he should of said no your to young she doesnt even know what love is at that age.he just thought it was cool that a youg girl wanted him.he is old enough to be her father,how nasty for both,i would be proud to say at 16 i sleep with an old fart. next time think with your big head instead of your little one.

“was up”

Since: May 09

natural bridge new york

#20 May 7, 2009
your kidding wrote:
any man or women who sleeps with some one that is that much younger is very sick.there is enough sluts out there get it from them.at 16 she is just a kid and even if she wanted it he should of said no your to young she doesnt even know what love is at that age.he just thought it was cool that a youg girl wanted him.he is old enough to be her father,how nasty for both,i would be proud to say at 16 i sleep with an old fart. next time think with your big head instead of your little one.
if her parents allowed it. at there own house and shit. so it is shouldnt be just him. and further more i am not a slut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 25 min Go Blue Forever 6,392
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 31 min positronium 6,476
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Copenhagen Spook or Treat Night (Oct '13) Sep 25 interested 31
West Carthage Fire Dept Sep 24 katie camidge 4
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
West Carthage Dating
Find my Match

West Carthage Jobs

West Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Carthage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Carthage

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]