Anybody get your news & views in The Snooze?

Posted in the West Carrollton Forum

The Old Cold Warrior

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Anybody get your news and views printed in The Snooze, aka the local little hag rag that either bores us or makes us gag?
Fan of Leon The Man

Lewisburg, OH

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012: Us local folks would like to know why Leon Harrison's better letter was not printed in The Snooze, our alleged supposed "community newspaper"?

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/dayton-oh/J...
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Thursday, August 9, 2012: Us local folks would like to know why Leon Harrison's better letter was not printed in The Snooze, our alleged supposed "community newspaper"?
http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/OldCo...
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

#4 Mar 8, 2013
No longer worthy of bitchin', much less my attention or outrage, since it no longer even has an editorial/opinion page. Do those old Harrison-hating hags still brag about their personal little village-idiot rag that has also quit printing their same old shit?
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Dayton, OH

#5 May 17, 2013
To bored for outrage, no longer an opinion page. Do those old sagging hags still brag on "their" village-idiot rag? Tough, it no longer prints their stuff.
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2013
I no longer bitch or holler, it no longer being worth fifty cents, much less a dollar, with no anger or outrage to express on a nonexistent opinion page. I scan it for free you see at the library.
The Hack Checker

Dayton, OH

#7 Aug 1, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Anybody get your news and views printed in The Snooze, aka the local little hag rag that either bores us or makes us gag?
Does your mommmy read it to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
Ohioans demand cities remove red light, speed c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DOUGLAS 1
It was worth my library money to see my library... (Apr '11) May '14 Library Lover 21
Large Chemical Explosion shakes houses miles away (May '09) Apr '14 John 3
The Leon Harrison Stimulus Fund (Nov '13) Apr '14 Library Lover 4
Why are Westcarrolton whites people so ugly? (Dec '13) Apr '14 Library Lover 7
Weird landlord (Feb '14) Feb '14 Geeeez 1
West Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News