Posted in the West Carrollton Forum

The Duke of Hazard

Southampton, PA

#1 May 11, 2011
Women are showing us skin again!
The Duke of Hazard

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Oh, no...fall is back...women are lookin' if not actin' like lesbian lumberjacks...hiding their skin from men again...not wanting to be friends or sin again. Well, I guess I could look at or inside the books, or sit and waste time online, and look at the babes on the Internet without spending or regret.
Library Lover

New Carlisle, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Aaaaccckkkk!!! Now, they dress and act like dykes and man-hating lesbian lumberjacks who are ready to attack, unless you are Mexican or black; then they are friendly to dark-skinned men and are eager and willing to be their po''hos, like ya know.
Fan of Leon The Man

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Ahhh...spend no money and look at those lovely young library honeys, and some of their mamas, even if they voted for Obama.
The Duke of Hazard

New Carlisle, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2012
Girls, you'd look real good, mowing my grass in my 'hood, a really great cheap free way to stay in shape, while avoiding a drugged and drunken date rape. If you want to wash off your sexy but smelly sweat, I just bet that you will not regret, sharing a long hot shower, followed by being eaten for an hour.
blaque

Boca Raton, FL

#8 May 4, 2012
hmmm
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#9 May 16, 2012
Kinda neat and sweet, library lady showing some legs with feet!
Library Lover

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Dinglewood Pubic Libary, Wednesday, August 8, 2012: Because of this lovely little redheaded teenaged babe, sitting next to me and wearing a T-shirt and shorts, of course, with flip-flops on her neat little feet, this is worth missing Rush! This little honey makes it worth my library-levy money. Pretty, thin and pale, just old enough not to send me to jail without bail. Sorry, my W.C. beauties and cuties, I have to sit here and fantasize about her doing her, and your, womanly duties. If she could only be convinced or bought, she could likewise be taught as she ought.
Leon Harrison

Lewisburg, OH

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Here, girls, don't bitch or whine! Show me yours because I show you mine!
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/dayton-oh/N...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
Ohioans demand cities remove red light, speed c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DOUGLAS 1
It was worth my library money to see my library... (Apr '11) May '14 Library Lover 21
Large Chemical Explosion shakes houses miles away (May '09) Apr '14 John 3
The Leon Harrison Stimulus Fund (Nov '13) Apr '14 Library Lover 4
Why are Westcarrolton whites people so ugly? (Dec '13) Apr '14 Library Lover 7
Weird landlord (Feb '14) Feb '14 Geeeez 1
West Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News