The Duke of Hazard

Lynchburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Oh, no...fall is back...women are lookin' if not actin' like lesbian lumberjacks...hiding their skin from men again...not wanting to be friends or sin again. Well, I guess I could look at or inside the books, or sit and waste time online, and look at the babes on the Internet without spending or regret.
Library Lover

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Aaaaccckkkk!!! Now, they dress and act like dykes and man-hating lesbian lumberjacks who are ready to attack, unless you are Mexican or black; then they are friendly to dark-skinned men and are eager and willing to be their po''hos, like ya know.
Fan of Leon The Man

Lynchburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Ahhh...spend no money and look at those lovely young library honeys, and some of their mamas, even if they voted for Obama.
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Girls, you'd look real good, mowing my grass in my 'hood, a really great cheap free way to stay in shape, while avoiding a drugged and drunken date rape. If you want to wash off your sexy but smelly sweat, I just bet that you will not regret, sharing a long hot shower, followed by being eaten for an hour.
blaque

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

hmmm
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Kinda neat and sweet, library lady showing some legs with feet!
Library Lover

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Dinglewood Pubic Libary, Wednesday, August 8, 2012: Because of this lovely little redheaded teenaged babe, sitting next to me and wearing a T-shirt and shorts, of course, with flip-flops on her neat little feet, this is worth missing Rush! This little honey makes it worth my library-levy money. Pretty, thin and pale, just old enough not to send me to jail without bail. Sorry, my W.C. beauties and cuties, I have to sit here and fantasize about her doing her, and your, womanly duties. If she could only be convinced or bought, she could likewise be taught as she ought.
Leon Harrison

Farmersville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Here, girls, don't bitch or whine! Show me yours because I show you mine!
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/dayton-oh/N...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
West Carrollton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••