2 in critical condition after West Carrollton car crash

There are 17 comments on the Jan 22, 2010, Dayton Daily News story titled 2 in critical condition after West Carrollton car crash. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

A single car crash on Student Street next to West Carrollton High School has left two men between the ages of 18 and 20 in critical condition at Miami Valley Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WC Feel Your Pain

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Mar 31, 2010
Just checking to see how Josh is doing... please let me know!:)
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#63 Mar 31, 2010
Josh is now starting to talk. They are now starting intentsive rehab. Just started that yesterday. He doesn't rmember the wreck and his memories are alittle mixed up. But every day he is slowly having improvements. Still has a long way to go and a hard road to get there. But we are taking it one day at a time.
Jezzika

Miamisburg, OH

#64 Apr 1, 2010
he has made major improvements! It was so nice to see him & be able to look into his eyes & have him smile! When he smiled at us we was in tears! I agree he does have a long road ahead of him but I know he can do it! With a mom like he has, he has all the support in the world! I was wondering if we could visit him saturday? We will be in town for sat & sunday. We love you Josh & cant wait to see you again!
One of those boys Mom

West Chester, OH

#65 Apr 2, 2010
Jezzika call me you can see him but Call me soo i can tell u a few things. Won't post it here.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#66 Apr 24, 2010
Josh is now walking balance alittle off. Talks, reads, and writes fine. His short term memory isn;t good though and says he can't hear. So going to get some tests done on hearing in may. He doesn't remember the wreck. But he remembers family and friends.
WC Feel Your Pain

Cincinnati, OH

#67 Apr 27, 2010
That's great that he is improving so much! Hopefully the balance and hearing are related and will also improve... we are praying for complete healing. Thanks for the updates!
One of those boys mom wrote:
Josh is now walking balance alittle off. Talks, reads, and writes fine. His short term memory isn;t good though and says he can't hear. So going to get some tests done on hearing in may. He doesn't remember the wreck. But he remembers family and friends.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#68 May 16, 2010
Josh is home now. The balance is much better. His short term memory still isn't doing well. His hearing the ENT said may or may not improve. But goes back to ENT in June, so will retest and see. They may be able to do hearing aids for him. He has some fluid around his heart so seeing a cardio now too. But he has come along way from not knowing whether he was going to live or die. And he has done it in a short period of time. He eats like there is no tomorrow. For some reason he wants cake all the time. At this rate he is going to eat me out of house and home. LOL. Thank u all for your prayers and support he wouldn't be where he is without all of it. Again Thank you.
Praying for You

United States

#69 May 21, 2010
Dear Mom,

I have been keeping up to date on Josh and still praying for a full recovery. I am so glad to hear that he is home and doing better. For some reason, I want cake all of the time too! Lol May God continue to bless you and please give Josh a big hug from me.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#70 Jun 5, 2010
Josh walks totally fine now. His hearing can't be tested properly for the short term memory loss. But did test better this time. He has some scare tissue that will need to be removed which could be causing some of the hearing problem. But the ENT doesn't want to take Josh back to the hospital just yet. So will retest in Dec.
Ann

West Chester, OH

#71 Jun 9, 2010
Glad to hear Josh is doing better. I seen the crash from my house and worried about those boys since.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#72 Jul 13, 2010
Well finally the fluid that was around his heart is gone. Hearing improving alittle every day. Short term memory still no better yet. They say it will be the last thing to come around if it does.
The Old Cold Warrior

United States

#73 Jan 8, 2011
I'm glad that the little shit heads aren't dead, more so since they did not kill anyone else, whether they did or did not wear seat belts. On the bright side and right side, or so I have herd, dumb teenage drivers serve mankind by thinning the herd.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#74 Jan 8, 2011
U just need to grow up cause u are nothing but a piece of s___. People like u are why there is soo much hate in the world. By the way my son did have his seat belt on. I am sure u was once a dumb teenager kinda wish u had thin the heard of yourself since u hate kids soo much. God how I hope u didn't spread your seed cause we sure don't need any more heartless people like u in this world. Was u not loved enough as a child then loved even less as an adult to be so cold? Thought u finally crawled back under the rock u came from. U can do alot of talking behind the computer but not face to face. So maybe u should just crawl back under your rock its much safer there.
Someone who cares

West Chester, OH

#75 Jan 29, 2011
People like that are so unhappy them self's, that the only satisfaction they can get out of life is trying to make others as unhappy as they are.They thrive on attention.The best thing to do is completely ignore them and don't even respond to there inconsiderate comments.They have no idea of what life is all about.Just stay focused on getting those 2 boys through this.That is the (ONLY THING)that is important now.Nothing else.May God Bless those boys and give there family's support and strength through this.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#76 Jan 30, 2011
thank you
The Duke of Hazard

United States

#77 Feb 5, 2011
Somebody has been viewing and listening to too much Doprah and Doctor Phil.
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

#78 Aug 3, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Somebody has been viewing and listening to too much Doprah and Doctor Phil.
Insensitive idiot, why would you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking Apr 6 ron 1
News Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohioans demand cities remove red light, speed c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DOUGLAS 1
It was worth my library money to see my library... (Apr '11) May '14 Library Lover 21
News Large Chemical Explosion shakes houses miles away (May '09) Apr '14 John 3
The Leon Harrison Stimulus Fund (Nov '13) Apr '14 Library Lover 4
Why are Westcarrolton whites people so ugly? (Dec '13) Apr '14 Library Lover 7
More from around the web

West Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]