I jus' be axin' 'bout de new West Car...

I jus' be axin' 'bout de new West Carrollton Public Fool Levy

Posted in the West Carrollton Forum

The Old Cold Warrior

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2010
I jus' be axin''bout West Carrollton Public Fool levies,'cause I has to ration my compassion, since my property/house/tax values went up, despite them pages full of foreclosures and sherriffs sales, the costs and losses of blue-collar jobs and dollars, most of those old factories all over and around town closed and shut down, with an old West Carrollton school levy renewal in addition to a new one, both of them to be voted on this May, by the way. I don't mean to bitch an' holler, but where do these generous people get all o' dos disposable dollars? I even has to make de cute moochers boohoo when I say no, don'tcha know. I cain't be donatin' to no Haitians dat I not be hatin'...or datin' or matin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1974 West Carrollton High Yearbook (Jul '13) Jan '18 tamelathornsberry 2
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... (Aug '15) Jan '17 x wc 2
West Carrollton city policies of oppression (Mar '16) Oct '16 Syn 2
looking for a house for sale or rent 2 own (Jul '15) Jul '15 cheri32 1
WC Parks cut down the parking lot trees! (Jun '15) Jun '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
looking (Apr '15) Apr '15 ron 1
News Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1

West Carrollton Jobs

Personal Finance

West Carrollton Mortgages