West Carrollton approves red light ph...

West Carrollton approves red light photo enforcement

There are 42 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Aug 1, 2008, titled West Carrollton approves red light photo enforcement. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

More... TV Online West Carrollton approves red light photo enforcement By Kristin McAllister WEST CARROLLTON - Running a red light in West Carrollton could get costly for drivers starting this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
809 Mitman

Fairborn, OH

#52 Jul 25, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
We the taxpayers of WC demand that we get to see some upskirt and Monica-job and passionate-action and self-sexual-satisfaction camera pictures! They could be posted on Boob Tube or Sicker or some other voyeur web site.
PERVERT!
Germantown

Miamisburg, OH

#53 Sep 12, 2013
Matt wrote:
Does anyone even think of the constitution anymore? I got 2 of these citations years ago and now they are threatening to tow my car if I don't pay up. Hmmm. Let's see here. The 6th amendment says that the burden of proof (that I was the one actually driving) lies on the state. However, there was no officer present to testify to that and no evidence there of. So now they spit at the constitution again by saying they can seize my property without warning (4th amendment anyone?) Does West Carrollton not sit in the U.S.A.? Is the U.S.A. not governed by the constitution? So why is it they can blatantly break the law and violate our rights???
Germantown - because they are liberal democrats who ignore our rights and walk all over us. Redflex gives the city 40% of the money. We should all go to court to protest. This would cost the city more than they receive and then this would stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1974 West Carrollton High Yearbook (Jul '13) Jan '18 tamelathornsberry 2
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... (Aug '15) Jan '17 x wc 2
West Carrollton city policies of oppression (Mar '16) Oct '16 Syn 2
looking for a house for sale or rent 2 own (Jul '15) Jul '15 cheri32 1
WC Parks cut down the parking lot trees! (Jun '15) Jun '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
looking (Apr '15) Apr '15 ron 1
News Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1

West Carrollton Jobs

Personal Finance

West Carrollton Mortgages