West Carrollton approves red light ph...

West Carrollton approves red light photo enforcement

There are 42 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Aug 1, 2008, titled West Carrollton approves red light photo enforcement. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

More... TV Online West Carrollton approves red light photo enforcement By Kristin McAllister WEST CARROLLTON - Running a red light in West Carrollton could get costly for drivers starting this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

SAM

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Feb 7, 2010
How many patrolmen will be laid off since they don't have to patrol anymore?
NotSoFast

Nashville, TN

#32 Feb 7, 2010
Good question. Time will tell.
throttle jockey

Lima, OH

#33 Feb 8, 2010
SAM wrote:
How many patrolmen will be laid off since they don't have to patrol anymore?
I think they are putting up the red light camera's to bring all the laid off cops back. then "catch up" on replacing like cruisers and guns. a lot of police depts I've talked with they've held off on replacing stuff.
the first goal is bring back the officers laid off.
AOL Eagle

AOL

#34 Feb 8, 2010
If you obey the law you won't have any problems. We have numerous Ohio drivers that won't stop at red lights.
The Duke of Hazard

Ft Mitchell, KY

#35 Feb 9, 2010
As a taxpaying voting citizen of West Carrollton, Ohio, I demand to see some sexy up-skirt, maturbation and Monica-job photos!
justgotone

United States

#36 Apr 5, 2010
I got a violation notice in today's mail. Corner of Dixie & Alex Bell. Very lame $100 ticket. Turned right as the light turned red. Not a camera still shot but video, which can be viewed at www.photonotice.com . Interestingly, the notice was mailed from West Carrollton Police Dept., Phoenix Arizona and the payment center is in Cleveland. Looks to me like a private company is involved--does all of the "work" and gives the city a cut of the dough. Shame on you West Carollton.
chris

Dayton, OH

#37 Sep 28, 2010
I just got out of the hearing. Totally unbeleivable. My citation was for speeding throguh the light. They basically showed me the video and found me guilty for the offense. I told the lady I didnt feel I was speeding. They tried to get me to sign a paper saying the violation of WCO 72.130 did occur. Told them I wasnt signing and walked out with my copy.

So much a waste of my time, where was the magistrate
The Old Cold Warrior

South Charleston, OH

#38 Sep 29, 2010
I still want to see hand and Monica jobs with upskirt photos, but not those of porkers, of course.
Bernie Post

Dayton, OH

#39 Oct 19, 2010
I recently llistened with interest on how WC is going to get a new I 75 exit ramp and will try and develop areas next to this ramp for more bussnesses. You had better rethink your red light camerias because I for one would never visit these shops due to the red light camerias you have in place at this time. What a joke you have turned your existing shopping area into. NO yellow light time makes ever move a red light violation.
I for one think that the city of WC needs to retink what they are doing if serious about attracking people to visit them.
Mclovin

United States

#40 May 29, 2011
How much of s ticket will you give me if I moon you.fuck you camera
The Duke of Hazard

South Charleston, OH

#41 Jul 18, 2011
I can't bitch or holler. The shitty city of Trotwood just got me for eighty-five dollars.
Henry

Chicago, IL

#42 Jul 18, 2011
WOW
Sam

Hamilton, OH

#43 Jul 18, 2011
If you obey the law, no problem. I never saw so many people run red lights until I moved to Ohio.
The Hawk

United States

#44 Jul 20, 2011
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I can't bitch or holler. The shitty city of Trotwood just got me for eighty-five dollars.
why were you in trotwood Leon?
A-money

Roundhead, OH

#45 Jul 28, 2011
someones gotta pay for those donuts
A-money

Roundhead, OH

#46 Jul 28, 2011
im in WC not fairborn
Smith

West Liberty, OH

#48 Jul 30, 2011
Look it up, the police dept gets nothing from these. No one has been able to see the photo company's profit. It's just a racket for the photo company to make money.
Matt

Lebanon, OH

#49 Feb 1, 2012
Does anyone even think of the constitution anymore? I got 2 of these citations years ago and now they are threatening to tow my car if I don't pay up. Hmmm. Let's see here. The 6th amendment says that the burden of proof (that I was the one actually driving) lies on the state. However, there was no officer present to testify to that and no evidence there of. So now they spit at the constitution again by saying they can seize my property without warning (4th amendment anyone?) Does West Carrollton not sit in the U.S.A.? Is the U.S.A. not governed by the constitution? So why is it they can blatantly break the law and violate our rights???
The New Cool Warrior

Commercial Point, OH

#50 Feb 4, 2012
People posting on this for four years!

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#51 Feb 5, 2012
Don't speed and quit our damn whining about it. They are going to put them up one way or another. They don't need your approval for it...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... (Aug '15) Jan '17 x wc 2
West Carrollton city policies of oppression (Mar '16) Oct '16 Syn 2
looking for a house for sale or rent 2 own (Jul '15) Jul '15 cheri32 1
WC Parks cut down the parking lot trees! (Jun '15) Jun '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
looking (Apr '15) Apr '15 ron 1
News Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohioans demand cities remove red light, speed c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DOUGLAS 1

West Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Carrollton Mortgages