Clipper Courier Logistics of Marine,Oh.

Clipper Courier Logistics of Marine,Oh.

Posted in the West Carrollton Forum

lilbit

Hamilton, OH

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Just FYI!!!!! A friend of mine went to work for Clippers in Marine, and let me tell you its not a place you want to work unless you already have lots of money and you want to support the company. She had (2) days training, NO PAY for that, then she worked a week and decided to quit because she had no more money for gas.(in case you are wondering what they do, they pick up and deliver things such as blood, and all sorts of things)and they can drive a long distance to pick up and deliver and she ended up spending about $250.00 in gas, she got he check Friday and it was for $180.00. So now we know why NO ONE stays there longer than a week or so. The day she quit there were two others that did the same on the same day as she did. They are a Rip Off and Scammers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... (Aug '15) Jan '17 x wc 2
West Carrollton city policies of oppression (Mar '16) Oct '16 Syn 2
looking for a house for sale or rent 2 own (Jul '15) Jul '15 cheri32 1
WC Parks cut down the parking lot trees! (Jun '15) Jun '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
looking (Apr '15) Apr '15 ron 1
News Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohioans demand cities remove red light, speed c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DOUGLAS 1

West Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Carrollton Mortgages