I am corrupt and can be bribed for my...

I am corrupt and can be bribed for my vote, folks!

Posted in the West Carrollton Forum

Fan of Leon The Man

Springfield, OH

#1 Apr 3, 2010
I am nice and white and reasonably priced, and can be bribed to vote for this upcoming public school levy in May, by the way; by friendly pretty sexy young females who are old enough not to send me to jail without bail. If they show me some skin, preferably firm fresh young female flesh, and be my friend and treat me real nice, I will eagerly and willingly pay this pizza-and-pop-and-meal-and-mov ie school-levy price, and even vote for it twice! Oh, grow up! I am an honest but corrupt grownup whom you have to bribe to be nice and pay to behave, but without the hate of most of those Dimicrat folks who dependent upon the great Welfare State. I am willin' to pay to educate and even support the village children, if I can at least slap the crap out of them and get them to do some of my hard work and yard work and boring domestic chores and trivial tasks that take and waste my writing time, about which I bitch and whine, sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... Aug '15 FeetLuster 1
looking for a house for sale or rent 2 own Jul '15 cheri32 1
WC Parks cut down the parking lot trees! Jun '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
looking (Apr '15) Apr '15 ron 1
News Rival wants investigation of DeWine bid process (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohioans demand cities remove red light, speed c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DOUGLAS 1
It was worth my library money to see my library... (Apr '11) May '14 Library Lover 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Carrollton Mortgages