Shrewsbury Library vote nears, while ...

Shrewsbury Library vote nears, while the debates continue

There are 1 comment on the The Shrewsbury Lantern story from Oct 19, 2013, titled Shrewsbury Library vote nears, while the debates continue. In it, The Shrewsbury Lantern reports that:

To build, or not to build, that is the question. As the town of Shrewsbury gets ready to once again vote on the potential construction of a new library, the rhetoric appears to be getting a bit heated on both sides of the issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shrewsbury Lantern.

Smokeybare

Shrewsbury, MA

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I would like to know what is wrong with the library we now have. It's a beautiful building and as far as I can tell, doesn't need to be torn down and rebuilt. If there is a problem with the building get it fixed. If the roof on your house leaks do you tear it down and build another one? Of course not, you get it fixed. Our taxes are high enough now and you want them to go up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Boylston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massachusetts woman's chicken getting $2,500 pr... 5 hr DILF 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Holden, MA (Jan '12) 13 hr L 37
News Vt. child support worker accused of selling drugs Mon Ozzie King Of Zyl... 2
News Shrewsbury residents express fears about Hooter... Sun Keepitclean 1
Old timer restaurant has declined in Quality Aug 1 Justin Cordwell 1
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... Jul 31 Fleitas 2
News $1M worth of pot seized in Lunenburg - Sentinel... (Nov '10) Jul 21 door-gunner 108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Boylston Mortgages