Sportsman's Warehouse at West Bend to close

Dec 31, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily News

Sportman's Warehouse at West Bend will be closing only a little over a year and a half after opening its doors. via The Daily News

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2009
Heidi

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2008
I'm not surprised!!! My husband and I went there for some Christmas shopping, ready to spend some money. The first salesman helped us with a gps, and he was kind of condisending. Then we went to look at shotguns, and that salesman did not even acknowledge us, he was way to busy flirting with 2 young girls I really do not think they were customers. The store was not busy, besides the girls, I'm pretty sure we were the only customers in the store. Unfortunatly we then decided to go to Gander Mountain. We spent $785.00 there.
steve

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2008
If you went to GM you spent double the price. GM is the most overpriced store I have seen.
Heidi

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2008
steve wrote:
If you went to GM you spent double the price. GM is the most overpriced store I have seen.
GM was very competitive with SW I will gladly pay more money for good service.
Ernie H

Boise, ID

#4 Aug 25, 2008
Cant wait for them to close Idaho locations.
I have experiences a lot of bad customer service there
ryan

Parker, CO

#5 Mar 9, 2009
your wish has come true ernie.....please don't forget while some may experience "bad" service, other experience the opposite. Why would someone feel that they can't wait for business closures? An idoit possibly?...that does not have compasion for others or an understanding of economics. Ernie -----for your sake I hope others don't judge you the way you judge them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Aaron Salmon 7,040
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
sewing and crafts Jun '14 Ty new in the town 1
What's the status of the Plymouth-to-Kohler rai... Jun '14 DC railroad buff ... 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Security warning issued after break-in reported... May '14 Lau 1
•••

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at August 28 at 3:25PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

West Bend Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Bend People Search