Shooting Reported In West Belmar

Shooting Reported In West Belmar

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 10, 2011, titled Shooting Reported In West Belmar. In it, Patch.com reports that:

UPDATE: Curtis Road was re-opened to through traffic early Sunday morning as authorities appeared to be wrapping up their investigation by 3 a.m. * * * * Police and investigators from the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office early Sunday morning were investigating a home in the West Belmar section of town following reports of a shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

KMT

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2011
I heard the whole thing. The front door slammed, car sped off, car came back, arguing, then gunshots!
KEK

Little Falls, NJ

#2 Jul 12, 2011
i was at my uncles gfs house which is right across the street from where this happened, my uncle ran across the street while the one person still had a gun in his hand. the cops were there mad long and there were two investigators in the house we were at. KMT tht nvr happened u might have been thinking of a different thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Belmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Everett Streko: Amber Alert still out for missi... Jul 22 aaa 1
is your wife or daughter safe with this cop Jul 12 BOB LEVY PBA SUPP... 1
News Police Involved Shooting in Asbury Park Jun '15 Rapture13 1
Sanitary Linen Supply (Jun '10) Jun '15 STALK THIS 5
city council Jun '15 operation northwoods 2
07719 residents beware Jun '15 gramcam 1
News Fog bank menaces New Jersey beach by posing as ... Jun '15 Tom and Louise 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Belmar Mortgages