N.J. school district sued over 'under...

N.J. school district sued over 'under God' in pledge

There are 2 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 21, 2014, titled N.J. school district sued over 'under God' in pledge. In it, USA Today reports that:

A family is suing a New Jersey school district and its superintendent, seeking to have the phrase "under God" removed from the Pledge of Allegiance that students recite every day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

possible solution

Freehold, NJ

#1 Apr 22, 2014
have that family's child/children say the Pledge omitting under God.
save all the attorney fees and move on
Lisa

Saint Robert, MO

#2 Apr 22, 2014
Did they not go to school in America and say the pledge , using (under God ) or are they from a foreign country ? I assume they are going to teach the child all of their beliefs . I hope they never pray to God for help . Look around , Do you think all that's on earth , was just here or was caused by a micro cell . 200 years ago , someone told you we would land on the moon or that the world would be destroyed by fire . Laughs and disbelief , but

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Belmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shore town's police department disbands; here's... May '16 Julie McGeehan 1
News Beyond The Bathroom: Transgender Policies Under... Apr '16 Lefty 5
sea girt inn (Sep '06) Mar '16 hondoj17 151
Photo of " Old Mill Inn & Friends" Watercolor Feb '16 Mike Kelly 1
News Old Bridge Woman Among 5 Charged In $600K Worke... Feb '16 John Gold 1
Sanitary Linen Supply (Jun '10) Jan '16 Carmen S 7
Marc Blizzurd (Dec '14) Jan '16 Bonez66 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Belmar Mortgages