No Child Left Behind primer

Overview The 2001 federal law lays out a national policy that every child will pass state standardized tests in English and math by 2014. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 17, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure ZuikiLies realizes that. He just has nothing better in his arsenal. And when down in the count, as he always is, he lies.
The habitual liar calling others liars. Another of your usual projections. Do you think anyone believes any of your BS? Most likely even Large knows you are a liar, but as your lapdog he has to agree with everything you say, banal as it may be.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#22 Apr 18, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not, boy, he used Bob as an excuse to start another thread about nude boys swimming. Even a child can't be fooled by that. In fact you are the only one who believes that BS, as you believe everything else that the lying pervert says.
How would you know that? Do you kno what went inside MaltaMon's head when he written that.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#23 Apr 18, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The habitual liar calling others liars. Another of your usual projections. Do you think anyone believes any of your BS? Most likely even Large knows you are a liar, but as your lapdog he has to agree with everything you say, banal as it may be.
Oh, "projections". That's all you can manage. You're an idiot, ZuikiPussy.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Just say anything, ZuikiLies. Lol. You're pathetic. An embittered old ex-stripper queen who spent half his career naked in rooms full of horny old gay men. What could you possibly have to say? What is the last constructive comment you have made?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Looking in on this topix this eve: "..last constructive comment you have made?" As`an unbiased onlooker it seems to me and thousands of others that instance would have been when Zuiko posted,"The habitual liar calling others liars. Another of your(molly) usual projections." Indeed, seems to be a constructive statement with absolute merit....
LarjLangGwidge

Dorval, Canada

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not, boy, he used Bob as an excuse to start another thread about nude boys swimming. Even a child can't be fooled by that. In fact you are the only one who believes that BS, as you believe everything else that the lying pervert says.
it's nmot true that i believe everything that lying pervert says U acanb thinbk for myself and just becuase i beleive everything that lying perver t says doesnt meand i can,t or dont
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#27 Apr 18, 2013
LarjLangGwidge wrote:
<quoted text>
it's nmot true that i believe everything that lying pervert says U acanb thinbk for myself and just becuase i beleive everything that lying perver t says doesnt meand i can,t or dont
Pedo Bob's been working on this one all day.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#28 Apr 19, 2013
LarjLangGwidge wrote:
<quoted text>
This is supposed to be hysterical.
coyote

Wrexham, UK

#29 Apr 19, 2013
how high pedo sir and how deep is your love?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#30 Apr 19, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Baden Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption (Jan '10) Oct 14 WE WANT THE TRUTH 225
Cook's Steve Ferguson wants better route to Fre... (Nov '10) Sep 25 The troof 94
Jimmy and angel Sep 21 wow 1
West Baden Springs Hotel ready to welcome guests (May '07) Jun '13 richeverman_com 61
Review: Valley Marathon (Jun '12) Jun '12 aok 2
A wonder renewed (May '07) Sep '11 Who cares 47
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Andreas Petofi 31

West Baden Springs Jobs

West Baden Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Baden Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Baden Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]