Cutting of pastor's role called 'vind...

Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

There are 7997 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'. In it, Newsday reports that:

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7375 May 2, 2012
You have a penchant for nicknames
Is Timmy your pet name for a "special someone?"in your life?

Please try to stay focused when responding. It must be difficult considering you are jumping all over the internet stalking the other poster
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7376 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
Please try to stay focused when responding. It must be difficult considering you are jumping all over the internet stalking the other poster
Lost in another delusion, Timmy? You actually enjoyed this name when you posted as "Servant". Don't tell me that your different screen names have different personalities! Maybe we should be calling you "Sybil" instead.(That would actually be a good fit for you. Between your multiple personalities and your lack of male genitalia, you're perfectly suited to be "Sybil."

And how quaint that you now call your a***ole buddy Itchy "the other poster." What's the matter, Sybil, did you guys have a falling out? Or is he somewhat pissed that you're not a new follower of his -- just the same old moron from last year.

So many questions, Sybil. So few answers. You really should bring these things up to your therapist. I'm sure he could help you out.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7377 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
--I'm by this rather bizarre post that you're admitting ...." whaaaat?
Your confused Anthony. You make no sense --no surprise there. Paranoia is now taking over all the other shortcomings you have.
Perhaps Msgr. Jim can help your with this?
I will continue to pray for you however.
Stay away from sharp items!!
You apparently overlooked the correction just below the post, a***ole. Always knew you had limited English language skills.
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#7378 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
it's hard to stay focused when you're obsessed with someone. And yes Frank, Anthony appointed himself monitor of numerous blogs. A"job" that consists of him stalking and responding to one individual...everyday...for years. Frank, quick quiz...what does Anthony do when Msgr. Jim is away from the Rectory/Parish which is about 95% of the time??(not that there's anything wrong with that)..text him, call him, e-mail him..repeatedly?
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#7379 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
Timmy, Servant?? Who are they?? And then he mentions "male genitalia"?? Ok. And THAT'S not a fixation??
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7380 May 2, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy, Servant?? Who are they?? And then he mentions "male genitalia"?? Ok. And THAT'S not a fixation??
You know, Princess, I figured that you are real gullible. And maybe not as bright as you think you are.

Fact is that your new friend Frank has posted on this forum for more than a year under another name (and recently went on to another OLL forum to stalk me under yet a third name). He's been bad-mouthing Monsignor for quite some time and is no friend of his. Look back at last year for postings under the name "Servant". You're in for a surprise.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7381 May 2, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
it's hard to stay focused when you're obsessed with someone. And yes Frank, Anthony appointed himself monitor of numerous blogs. A"job" that consists of him stalking and responding to one individual...everyday...for years. Frank, quick quiz...what does Anthony do when Msgr. Jim is away from the Rectory/Parish which is about 95% of the time??(not that there's anything wrong with that)..text him, call him, e-mail him..repeatedly?
You're really getting boring, Princess. Same questions over and over and over again. Getting old quick, Princess.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7382 May 2, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
. I guess that's the reason he likes stalking so much? Let's see...following Itchy from post to post- following Jim like a love sick puppy. Fantasy postings as if he weren't a Eucharistic minister?
Denying that you or I even know Jim??

He is the George Costanza of Masssapequa Park. Remember the episode when George had the crush on "tony?"
And Jerryy called him a MIMBO?
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7383 May 2, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Princess, I figured that you are real gullible. And maybe not as bright as you think you are.
Fact is that your new friend Frank has posted on this forum for more than a year under another name (and recently went on to another OLL forum to stalk me under yet a third name). He's been bad-mouthing Monsignor for quite some time and is no friend of his. Look back at last year for postings under the name "Servant". You're in for a surprise.
. Could it be that there's an unintended confession here:

Notice: Servant and Timmy. Could this be double speak for Timmy is my servant??

He may well be confessing his MIMBO obsession. Explains a lot concerning his,shall we say, penchant for stalking people-- and playing batman for Jim.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7384 May 2, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
. He's also got areal problem with women.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7385 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>. Could it be that there's an unintended confession here:
He may well be confessing his MIMBO obsession. Explains a lot concerning his,shall we say, penchant for stalking people-- and playing batman for Jim.
Frank, "Servant of Michael"(St Michael the ArchAngel) was whom "Itchy Watch" had been cursing at also just like us. He really went off when "Timmy" called him "Anthony" which drove him crazy(Crazier that normal that is). He also threatened "Legal" action against him, as he has done with anyone who calls him by his first name. I guess he judges people by what he himself does.
Not to worry "Itchy Watch" we are not "Stalkers" like you and your Wicca friend "Puffin Lady(Ilona)", who denies ever posting on a catholic website, yet had posted here, and also on "Swift named as Principal of Our lady of Lourdes school, which was closed down not too many months after she had gotten the job, maybe as long as a year later. She was a nice woman.
Back to the subject of "Servant of Michael" here is one of his
Rockville Centre, NY

|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#6157 Oct 7, 2011
Itchy Watch wrote:(/quote)
Be careful with your accusations. You have apparently decided that I'm someone else. It's a slippery slope that may require you to obtain the services of a good attorney.
And I find it rather preposterous that "thousands of others on LI" have heeded your advice about anything. You're as much of a religious fanatic as the other moron.(/quote)

(Servants reply)(/quote)
I have but one question for you Anthony, Why does Itzik scare you so much?? The man has a deep faith and rings the clarion bell of truth. You attack his faith for what reason??

It is you who sounds so confused and bewildered by the truth. If the man posts prayers, why are you so frightened of that??

I fear it lies in your politics that are antithetical to Catholic teachings that upset you so much.

If you don't like his blog, start one of your own and clarify you own thoughts about our faith, rather than repeat the same mantra day after day of: Paranoia, delusion etc (/quote)

I believe that "Servant of St Michael" started posting around the beginning of August 2011. So he didn't post that long ago, as "Itchy Watch" innuendo claims. "Servant" tried to sooth "Itchy Watch", claiming that he("Itchy Watch") was better than the ranting,cursing, posts he was directing towards "Servant", and he agreed that it was best to <IGNORE> "Itchy Watch". I would hope that he would just reflect on what would be best for himself and his soul, as his continuing rantings, cursing, maligning, of posters here can not bode well for his soul, and his inner peace.
GOD bless you folks,
Dominus Vobiscum

P.S. keep praying for "Itchy WAtch"
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7386 May 2, 2012
Looks like you're grasping at straws Frank/Servant/Watchdog. Your posts are getting more and more bizarre and they're nothing more than an attempt to deflect attention from the real issue here: you're a very troubled individual using multiple identities to stir up s**t on this forum.

You haven't yet told your new friends that you spent a fair amount of time trashing Monsignor on this forum in the past year or so. You also haven't told them yet that you didn't go to school with him and you actually don't know him. I guess that "truth" is a concept that escapes you.

Scumbag.
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#7387 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>. I guess that's the reason he likes stalking so much? Let's see...following Itchy from post to post- following Jim like a love sick puppy. Fantasy postings as if he weren't a Eucharistic minister?
Denying that you or I even know Jim??
He is the George Costanza of Masssapequa Park. Remember the episode when George had the crush on "tony?"
And Jerryy called him a MIMBO?
Frank that's hysterical!! And so true! He follows Itchy from one blog to another, and Jim like a love sick puppy waiting for that pat on the head...and he's a MIMBO!! And a Eucharistic Minister?? I never thought of a "man crush"!! But that would explain a lot. Including the obsession. Wow! Unbelievable.

P.S. And now he's trying to say you've been posting for a year or so under the name of Servant or Timmy?? And that you didn't go to high school with Jim?? I hope he's reporting this to Jim. LOL
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#7388 May 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>. Could it be that there's an unintended confession here:
Frank I know you gotta be laughing your head off at this!!
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7389 May 3, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, "Servant of Michael"(St Michael the ArchAngel) was whom "Itchy Watch" had been cursing at also just like us. He really went off when "Timmy" called him "Anthony" which drove him crazy(Crazier that normal that is). He also threatened "Legal" action against him, as he has done with anyone who calls him by his first name. I guess he judges people by what he himself does.
Not to worry "Itchy Watch" we are not "Stalkers" like you and your Wicca friend "Puffin Lady(Ilona)", who denies ever posting on a catholic website, yet had posted here, and also on "Swift named as Principal of Our lady of Lourdes school, which was closed down not too many months after she had gotten the job, maybe as long as a year later. She was a nice woman.
Rockville Centre, NY
Be careful with your accusations. You have apparently decided that I'm someone else. It's a slippery slope that may require you to obtain the services of a good attorney.
And I find it rather preposterous that "thousands of others on LI" have heeded your advice about anything. You're as much of a religious fanatic as the other moron.(/quote)
(Servants reply)(/quote)
I have but one question for you Anthony, Why does Itzik scare you so much?? The man has a deep faith and rings the clarion bell of truth. You attack his faith for what reason??
It is you who sounds so confused and bewildered by the truth. If the man posts prayers, why are you so frightened of that??
I fear it lies in your politics that are antithetical to Catholic teachings that upset you so much.
If you don't like his blog, start one of your own and clarify you own thoughts about our faith, rather than repeat the same mantra day after day of: Paranoia, delusion etc (/quote)
I believe that "Servant of St Michael" started posting around the beginning of August 2011. So he didn't post that long ago, as "Itchy Watch" innuendo claims. "Servant" tried to sooth "Itchy Watch", claiming that he("Itchy Watch") was better than the ranting,cursing, posts he was directing towards "Servant", and he agreed that it was best to <IGNORE> "Itchy Watch". I would hope that he would just reflect on what would be best for himself and his soul, as his continuing rantings, cursing, maligning, of posters here can not bode well for his soul, and his inner peace.
GOD bless you folks,
Dominus Vobiscum
Thanks for sharing servant/michael's posts. Very well written and sums up Itchy Watch aka Anthony very well. This guy sounds like he may be a priest.
I have a co worker who loves your posts about the situation in the church.
Thanks and keep doing the good Lord's work. If Itchy watch takes offense we'll that's too bad isn't it!
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7390 May 3, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank that's hysterical!! And so true! He follows Itchy from one blog to another, and Jim like a love sick puppy waiting for that pat on the head...and he's a MIMBO!! And a Eucharistic Minister?? I never thought of a "man crush"!! But that would explain a lot. Including the obsession. Wow! Unbelievable.
P.S. And now he's trying to say you've been posting for a year or so under the name of Servant or Timmy?? And that you didn't go to high school with Jim?? I hope he's reporting this to Jim. LOL
. He's frustrated and angry at his own lot in life. I guess he feels empowered because he can let off his frustrations here.
He really is pathetic-- sounds crazy, but with this last round of paranoia from him (ghost writers) he may have lost it completely.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7391 May 3, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he plays Columbo when he isn't playing on his PC?
He lives in a fantasy-day inand day out. Sick guy.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#7392 May 3, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank I know you gotta be laughing your head off at this!!
he has many personas in his fantasy world
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7393 May 3, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing to see that you've joined the Itchy-Frank/Servant/Watchdog circle jerk.

Yup, Princess, you can be that stupid.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7394 May 3, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Rockville Centre, NY
(Servants reply)(/quote)
GOD bless you folks,
Dominus Vobiscum
Incredibly bizarre post, Itchy. You really need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 5 hr harj 27
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 8 hr Deeboy 1,815
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,446
News Islip town board awards Wantagh company $3 mill... 9 hr TOXIC KILLING 3
News Developer behind Patchogue's rebirth envisions ... 12 hr Ben Vitale 1
Veronica Sarabella arrested for Purse Snatching (Jan '11) Jul 2 Sara HairyPurse 6
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Jul 1 Unknown- 24
More from around the web

West Babylon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Babylon Mortgages