7 drug arrests in Preble County

7 drug arrests in Preble County

There are 4 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Jan 2, 2007, titled 7 drug arrests in Preble County. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

EATON, Ohio - Seven people were arrested as the result of two drug investigations only hours into the new year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Citizen

Erlanger, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2007
If you put a microscope under anyone you will find faults. Sending undercover agents through the New Years Party to buy drugs from people is one thing. To shut down an event that took much time to arrange because a few people sold drugs to female police while undercover is ridiculous. There were over 500 people there.
Resident

Mason, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2007
Citizen wrote:
If you put a microscope under anyone you will find faults. Sending undercover agents through the New Years Party to buy drugs from people is one thing. To shut down an event that took much time to arrange because a few people sold drugs to female police while undercover is ridiculous. There were over 500 people there.
I agree with the comment above. Any place you go, is going to have drugs doesn't matter if it's a night club or whatever. But, this party got busted because it was a "rave". It's a shame that this party got shut down. I can't wait for the next one!
mimi

Greenville, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Im suprised Erich Downs wasnt one of them!
hope not a friend

Oxford, OH

#5 Feb 2, 2010
does anyone know who they was the story is gone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia sofil Fri 96babybitch 1
Michelle Carter (Jan '15) Jul 16 christy 3
NEW VIDEO at Youtube!! Jul 15 The WIZARD 2
RIP John Clark Jul 15 Ted 1
Frank Ford (Nov '11) Jul 14 David Scott 6
News Police: Man shot with rubber pellets Feb '15 Polly 3
News Police Dispose Of 7,000 Pounds Of Fireworks (Jun '12) Jan '14 Richard_ 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Alexandria Mortgages