oil field wives
CARRIZO GIRL

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2012
THEY CHEAT VALLEY LADIES !!! Go and check up on your husbend . I am from CARRIZO SPRINGS , TX . I am singel and go out and see this things buying drinks for them ,drugs and wasting crazy money for sex. My cousin works the rigs in CATARINA ,TX HE SEE THIS GUYS KEEP SPARE CLOTHES AND PRE PAID CELL PHONES IN THERE LOCKERS. They never take this things back home. He told me that they even spend the night over at this hoe's apartments and mobile homes. He works with VALLEY MEN . My town has a serious DRUG AND HOE PROBLEM .Just go to the CARRIZO TOPIX and read see my town for what it is HOE HEAVEN!!!!!!
GOT ONE

Pharr, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2012
MATEO from the valley meet him CARRIZO last year at the LOUNGE along with his LOSER FRIENDS CHEATING ON THERE WIVES ALSO . A close friend of his told me that his wife was prego at the time were messing around she is a teacher at a valley school. He drives a BLACK GMC SUV AND A WHITE BMW SUV . He also has about 4 kids . PAY BACK IS A BITCH!!!! HE WORKED FOR SPARTAN COMPANY AT THAT TIME WOULD STAY OVER AT MY PLACE 3OR4 TIMES A WEEK. HIS BOSS WOULD COVER UP FOR HIM. HE WOULD CHARGE THEM OF COURSE. CLOCKING IN FOR THEM .
WOW

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Read the Edinburgh TX forum
WORRY

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2012
Don"t let your husbend apply for any oil company . Thos men are cheating and leaving there families for BAR HOES the so called ( HOOKAS ) just read the Carrizo and kingsville forums .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weslaco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Villarreal Apr 29 DGA Ratts Ass 2
ismael smiley Alvarado Apr '17 Sally 1
What happened to Donna Texas? (Jun '08) Apr '17 Hmmmm 8
looking for Mar '17 oldfriend 1
need help in getting a pomeranian puppy Feb '17 vicente55 1
A.T.A Base Operations, c/o 1500 North Texas Blv... (Nov '09) Dec '16 Lip 35
Does anybody know jesus miguel villarreal?? (May '12) Nov '16 JESUS VILLAREAL 4

Weslaco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance