Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92055 Dec 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes! Kiss up to the Koch Brothers like "Max" and his other ignoranti, who think that the Koch Brothers are in business to "give gasoline away."
(I LOVE the headline to your comment: "Stupid 'propoganda!'" At least you are being honest there. However, the rest of the article is false.)
We hit a nerve here with these liberal propogandists. They cannot contradict the obvious truth.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92056 Dec 22, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Salinas California PD Acquires New Armored Truck
Another agreed.
“And Obama said we don’t need military weapons in hands of citizens”...
Pssssst! Hey, "Brain Dead"! I'm talkin' to YOU, boy!

The police are not just "citizens." They are entrusted to Protect and Serve, and are trained to use serious weapons.

You are acting like criminals are using cap-pistols. How clueless can you get? REALLY? I thought I had seen it all out of you, until you posted this. You prove that you have NO IDEA what is happening.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92057 Dec 22, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam ..I have signed up, paid my premiums to both Coventry and Humana ...my coverage starts January 1st...so stick that up your drama queen vagina!
you're just another outstate RightWing NUTcase...LOL
DAWG OWNS YOU
What a liar! With the system being as screwed up as it is, why would it let you sign up for two seperate policies? That is not even legal if possible.

Obama is looking more stupid every day, especially with idiot propogandists like you!

#92058 Dec 22, 2013
Brain Dead Mad Max wrote:
Brain Dead goes to all the far right conspiracy websites that he can identify with and posts their lies as truth.
The Democratic sweep in Virginia is a sign of things to come.
Conservative fundamental Christians are full of hate with guile in their mouths. I have not seen anything remotely christ like in their behavior.
They are PRETENDERS! Their antics resound it.
Sadly, you are correct. The "Christians" who argue their case on here often do so with, as you say, nothing "remotely Christ-like in their behavior."

(As Virginia goes, so goes the nation ... in 2014 and 2016. Bye, Bye, "Tea Partiers"!)

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92059 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Pssssst! Hey, "Brain Dead"! I'm talkin' to YOU, boy!
The police are not just "citizens." They are entrusted to Protect and Serve, and are trained to use serious weapons.
You are acting like criminals are using cap-pistols. How clueless can you get? REALLY? I thought I had seen it all out of you, until you posted this. You prove that you have NO IDEA what is happening.
WTF, this coming from a moron who claims he hasn't watched a TV in thirteen years.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

#92060 Dec 22, 2013
Totally Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP with or without the Tea Party is too small to compete with the huge number of democrats, even though they are again trying to cheat their way into the Oval Office. They forget that Gore beat Bush by 500,000 votes. But the Bush Family friendly Supreme Court Judge in Florida appointed Bush as President. See, without gross intervention, the Tea Party faction of the GOP are wasting their time and efforts. We the people are keeping a close watch on the CHEATERS. Democrats will never sit back and let this happen again. If the Tea Party wants a revolution, they just might get one.
Hmmmmm!... "We the people!"

I like that.
Clinton-Obama agenda

Lawrence, KS

#92061 Dec 22, 2013
Totally Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP with or without the Tea Party is too small to compete with the huge number of democrats, even though they are again trying to cheat their way into the Oval Office. They forget that Gore beat Bush by 500,000 votes. But the Bush Family friendly Supreme Court Judge in Florida appointed Bush as President. See, without gross intervention, the Tea Party faction of the GOP are wasting their time and efforts. We the people are keeping a close watch on the CHEATERS. Democrats will never sit back and let this happen again. If the Tea Party wants a revolution, they just might get one.
Talk about cheaters! The Demonrats openly protecting illegal aliens right to vote? The arrogance of these bas-turds!

#92062 Dec 22, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
We hit a nerve here with these liberal propogandists.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
ROFL! This majority "minority" is watching the Republicans loose their footing because they have not cooperated in the slightest to improve the economy and to put people back to work.

Goodbye, "Tea Party"! Goodbye, "Republican Party!"

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#92063 Dec 22, 2013
We're not all hateful. All Democrats are not hateful. Peace be with you, you're in my prayers.

#92064 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
WTF, this coming from a moron who claims he hasn't watched a TV in thirteen years.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Your comment was in response to my comment:

"Pssssst! Hey, "Brain Dead"! I'm talkin' to YOU, boy!
The police are not just 'citizens.' They are entrusted to Protect and Serve, and are trained to use serious weapons.
You are acting like criminals are using cap-pistols. How clueless can you get? REALLY? I thought I had seen it all out of you, until you posted this. You prove that you have NO IDEA what is happening."

I turned my TV in my own home off around 15 years ago, and have not turned it on since. It serves as a shelf to display photos. I get most of my news from the Internet.

If you are unaware that criminals are now using assault rifles, for example, YOU are the one who is a clueless moron.

#92065 Dec 22, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
We're not all hateful. All Democrats are not hateful. Peace be with you, you're in my prayers.
Now, THAT is what I call a "Christ-like" attitude! Peace be with you also.
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#92066 Dec 22, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
thk
Ozark Mountain Man

Branson, MO

#92067 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>You can decide to think anything you wish. Your opinion makes NO difference, although your narcissism forces you to think that it does.(Typical "delusions of grandeur.")

And I ... in turn ... would love to see some statistics to support what YOU say. I will wait and see if you can factually support YOUR rhetoric. If you COULD HAVE, you already WOULD HAVE.
You first. You made your claim first, without anything to support it. I called you out on it. So as soon as you man up and post some supported facts to back up what you say then I will do the same. All you have done so far is demonstrated that you can't do it. When you reply to me again and you will because your narcissism will force you to and you don't post supported facts I will take that as your admission that you lied and were just acting like a drama queen.
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#92068 Dec 22, 2013
Ozark Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You first. You made your claim first, without anything to support it. I called you out on it. So as soon as you man up and post some supported facts to back up what you say then I will do the same. All you have done so far is demonstrated that you can't do it. When you reply to me again and you will because your narcissism will force you to and you don't post supported facts I will take that as your admission that you lied and were just acting like a drama queen.
STFU Max....LOL
Your post is your admission that you are just a plain ole trailer park QUEEN!

You're nothing but the Narcissistic HYDRANT Dawg Pees On!
Ozark Mountain Man

Branson, MO

#92069 Dec 22, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Max....LOL
Your post is your admission that you are just a plain ole trailer park QUEEN!

You're nothing but the Narcissistic HYDRANT Dawg Pees On!
Now that you are done acting like a juvenile go put your SpongeBob pajamas on, have mommy fix you a warm glass of milk, and then go to bed. Let the adults talk without your childish remarks.
U Nutcase

Malden, MO

#92071 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
We hit a nerve here with these liberal propogandists. They cannot contradict the obvious truth.
Sorry but your lies you keep gleaning off radical websites are not obvious truth. And what nerve do you think you hit. And who the hell is "we"? You keep saying we, as though you believe you are some type of representative for others, which you most definitely are not. Just another example of your grandiose stinking thinking.
rally

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#92072 Dec 22, 2013
Amen
Oh Contraire

Malden, MO

#92073 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
What a liar! With the system being as screwed up as it is, why would it let you sign up for two seperate policies? That is not even legal if possible.
Obama is looking more stupid every day, especially with idiot propogandists like you!
Obama is not looking more stupid everyday, you are.

Obamacare IS WORKING! Over 1 million already signed up and will be covered Jan. 1, 2014. Damn. I bet you nuttie buddies hate that fact. You are afraid of Obamacare because you already know (just like Ted Cruze said) that if the people get a taste of it, they will be addicted to Obamacare just like candy.

My My! Your god, Ted Cruze, admitted in an interview that was aired nationally that very reason why he did not want Obamacare to succeed. Too late, Bro. Obamacare is law and is working. Deal with it.
Ozark Mountain Man

Branson, MO

#92074 Dec 22, 2013
Oh Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not looking more stupid everyday, you are.

Obamacare IS WORKING! Over 1 million already signed up and will be covered Jan. 1, 2014. Damn. I bet you nuttie buddies hate that fact. You are afraid of Obamacare because you already know (just like Ted Cruze said) that if the people get a taste of it, they will be addicted to Obamacare just like candy.

My My! Your god, Ted Cruze, admitted in an interview that was aired nationally that very reason why he did not want Obamacare to succeed. Too late, Bro. Obamacare is law and is working. Deal with it.
Over 1 million signed up which is a lie but it doesn't matter because over 5 million have lost their policies and that is a fact.

If you call that working then you are dumber than I thought.
Oh Contraire

Malden, MO

#92075 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about cheaters! The Demonrats openly protecting illegal aliens right to vote? The arrogance of these bas-turds!
Yes, I believe Democrats do protect the right of all people born on American soil because they are legal Americans. Why don't you learn to get your friggin' story straight before you go blowing off your mouth.

If you are not a legal resident of the United States of America, you CANNOT register to vote. It is not a democrat or republican issue. It is delineated in the Constitution. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry martin (Jan '13) Nov 12 Think about it 34
Ariel Jones (Mar '15) Nov 9 Love you 10
Tara (sp)???? (Jul '15) Oct '16 Lol 6
Beware of Rich Drake in Jefferson City Sep '16 Thisguy 1
Donna quiroz Sep '16 annon 1
cody carl Aug '16 hall 2
Steve McMillan Aug '16 My life 2

Wesco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance