Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74169 Dec 31, 2012
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman (R), who ran for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012, had harsh words for his party in an interview published Sunday in Britain's Daily Telegraph.

"The party right now is a holding company that's devoid of a soul and it will be filled up with ideas over time and leaders will take their proper place," he said.

"We can't be known as a party that's fear-based and doesn't believe in math," he added. "In the end it will come down to a party that believes in opportunity for all our people, economic competitiveness and a strong dose of libertarianism."

Hunstman, who dropped out of the Republican race after coming in third in the New Hampshire primary, has criticized the rightward tilt of the party. In a recent interview , he took issue with the obstructionist policies of the GOP, describing them as "thwart the opposition, stymie the opposition, obfuscate, be a flamethrower, go out there and destroy the system, and here we are."

"In my party, compromise cannot be seen as analogous to treason, which it has been recently," he said.
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74170 Dec 31, 2012
President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have once again topped the list of the most admired individuals in the world, according to a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted earlier this month.

According to the poll, which asked American respondents who they admired most in the world, 30 percent of respondents mentioned Obama, while Clinton was named by 21 percent.

Other women in the top ten include First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, while Nelson Mandela, Mitt Romney, and Rev. Billy Graham topped the list of men.

This year's poll marks Clinton's 17th time being voted to the top of the list, making her the most admired woman in the history of the poll. Obama has earned the honor five years in a row. Both Obama and Clinton topped last year's list.

The poll, conducted December 19-22, surveyed 1,038 adults from across the country.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74171 Dec 31, 2012
A democratic senator himself, a democrat, called Harry Reid admitted that "we are being threatened with a deep tax hike", or similar words.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74172 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Roy Blunt is on our side.
Roy Blunt moved to England?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74173 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks always want to paint themselves as victims, and say we owe them, when the only people who owe them are themselves. And they always riot and take drugs.
hhmmm....you sound like a victim and you sure are a riot--what color are you, BRO?
Norton

United States

#74174 Dec 31, 2012
Norton NUTCASE Nazerene wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...looks like God has cursed you...NO RAPTURE AGAIN TODAY?
The day's not over :))! Of course, the fiscal cliff is about to drop on us. Cinderella may turn into a pumpkin after all. There is more going on than we know.

CHEERS!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74175 Dec 31, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
hhmmm....you sound like a victim and you sure are a riot--what color are you, BRO?
I'm white.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74176 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white.
So you're saying ALL blacks ALWAYS feel entitled, riot and take drugs. You don't paint a very pretty picture of the UK.....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74177 Dec 31, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying ALL blacks ALWAYS feel entitled, riot and take drugs. You don't paint a very pretty picture of the UK.....
No, I am saying a lot of these blacks tend to be guilty of crime and yet expect the whites to babysit them, not all, but some.
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74178 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying a lot of these blacks tend to be guilty of crime and yet expect the whites to babysit them, not all, but some.
RIGHT...Dan!!!!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74179 Dec 31, 2012
GOP are TERRORISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT...Dan!!!!!
Anybody know of Daniel Bartlam?
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74180 Dec 31, 2012
.Fiscal Cliff Deadline Will Be Missed After House Punts On Vote
.WASHINGTON -- The United States government will miss the end-of-the-year deadline to resolve the so-called fiscal cliff, House Republicans conceded Monday afternoon.

The House of Representatives will adjourn Dec. 31 without voting on a bill to delay the impending tax hikes and spending cuts that will begin going into effect tomorrow. Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) sent the following update to party members on Monday afternoon.

Good afternoon. Thanks for your patience. Here's the latest on the Floor schedule:
There will be a Special GOP Conference Meeting at 5:00 p.m. in HC-5. Immediately following Conference tonight, roughly 5:30-6:00 p.m. we will have our first and only vote series of the day on suspensions.

Walk off the Floor: 6:00-6:30 p.m.

The Senate has not yet finalized a deal to resolve these issues, but it is widely expected that it will reach an agreement by the end of Monday. Because of that, the markets may not react too negatively to the House missing the deadline by a few days. It helps that stock exchanges are closed on New Year's Day.

Still, the inability of Congress to resolve this issue on time caps off a session that was historically unproductive. The 113th Congress convenes on Jan. 3.
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74181 Dec 31, 2012
YES !!! Thelma McConnell and Louise Boehner are going off the cliff in the convertible !
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74182 Dec 31, 2012
The 112th Congress : the most "historically unproductive" Congress since 1940...that pretty much sums it up.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74183 Dec 31, 2012
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF wrote:
.Fiscal Cliff Deadline Will Be Missed After House Punts On Vote
.WASHINGTON -- The United States government will miss the end-of-the-year deadline to resolve the so-called fiscal cliff, House Republicans conceded Monday afternoon.
The House of Representatives will adjourn Dec. 31 without voting on a bill to delay the impending tax hikes and spending cuts that will begin going into effect tomorrow. Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) sent the following update to party members on Monday afternoon.
Good afternoon. Thanks for your patience. Here's the latest on the Floor schedule:
There will be a Special GOP Conference Meeting at 5:00 p.m. in HC-5. Immediately following Conference tonight, roughly 5:30-6:00 p.m. we will have our first and only vote series of the day on suspensions.
Walk off the Floor: 6:00-6:30 p.m.
The Senate has not yet finalized a deal to resolve these issues, but it is widely expected that it will reach an agreement by the end of Monday. Because of that, the markets may not react too negatively to the House missing the deadline by a few days. It helps that stock exchanges are closed on New Year's Day.
Still, the inability of Congress to resolve this issue on time caps off a session that was historically unproductive. The 113th Congress convenes on Jan. 3.
Its best to prevent Obama as best as possible.
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74184 Dec 31, 2012
As an Independent I shiver at the prospect that this Congress cannot make things go well for everyone in America. The people have spoken. Obama will still be president and McConnell failed in his attempt to make him a one term president. Fact is Obama got a mandate whether the party with the fringe on top believe it or not! We're going over the fiscal cliff and the only way to fix it in future expulsion of TEA-types. Obama has the reins of this wild romp and they have no control. These 51 House TEA party fanatics are in denial and are doing everything they can to make due while they still can. This feeds into the statement money and power in the hands of fewer and fewer people with stricter less compassionate feelings. The few in Washington are controlling the lives of every citizen in the country with their uncompromising positions and issues. If the TEA-Republican's do not get their act together, they will lose severely next cycle. The people are much more sophisticated and informed than ever now with the Internet and social media. And the 2014 Mid-term election is a-coming!
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74185 Dec 31, 2012
Republicans allowed the biggest tax increase in history today.. What a disgrace to the country. Get off the party politics line and do something good for the folks that elected your sorry asses!

Happy New Year, hope you enjoy not being re-elected.

The GOP Is DEAD
GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74186 Dec 31, 2012
Breaking News

REPUBLICANS RAISE TAXES ON ALL AMERICANS
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74187 Dec 31, 2012
I hope they come up with a good deal.
GOP GOING OVER THE CLIFF

Saint Louis, MO

#74188 Dec 31, 2012
Well, The GOP ( Going Over the cliff Party) has decided to take us with them... but, what they failed to realize is that we will recover...

they will not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Case of Mrs Midyett of Steelville (Jan '08) Jun 17 Seahagg 6
News Steelville Coach Charged With Statutory Rape (Oct '06) May '16 savage 47
charlene elkins (Dec '13) Mar '16 Shocked 2
Tim Peanick (Dec '14) Mar '16 tiffanerentialhoo... 6
Larry martin (Jan '13) Jan '16 guest 29
Family search Dec '15 Village Mayor 3
Crooked (May '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wesco Mortgages