|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>--->"YDD" , I can kind of understand why "IT" would make bad remarks to you,(as you are giving "IT" a 'tough row to hoe'/sitting "IT" straight on politics), but Sheryl Crow has NEVER done anything/commented/replied/tal ked to "IT" so 'why' would "IT" go after her(Sheryl), with such hateful vengeance? "IT" has to be one sick_O!
I cannot even imagine that kind of hate, let alone EXPRESS it on a public forum such as Topix...
Ruth you pig!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Now THAT's something to brag about! LMAO
Moffie...LMFAO!
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Grassroots Gather In Washington To Prep For 'The Hostile Takeover'

WASHINGTON -- A four-day conference for conservative activists organized by FreedomWorks was capped off Monday with a boisterous press conference.

"Welcome to the hostile takeover," said Matt Kibbe, president and CEO of the Tea Party group. "We, as shareholders of the American enterprise, feel like it's far past time that we beat the Washington establishment. In case you've read otherwise, we have not gone away."

TeaBaggers­'s jump, scream and carry misspelled signs about keeping government out of our lives when it comes to deregulati­ng businesses and tax breaks for the rich then insist on having government intrude into our personal lives.

Tea Party's Freedom:

Freedom to force everyone to worship a Christian God.

Freedom to force women to have every baby conceived.

Freedom to look in everyone's bedroom.

Freedom to work 40 years at a job with low wages and walk away with nothing in your old age.

Freedom to figure out how to educate your child in a country without public schools or public libraries.

Freedom to be turned away from a hotel or not hired for a job because the owner doesn't like your color or creed.
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Yes! Privatize everything!

No one maintain our interstate system like Wal-Mart

No one will educate our youth like Bain Capitol.

No one will protect you like "Wal-Mart Presents: The Police Department"

Some Freedom
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

We have TPer's fighting against childhood immunizati­ons and Child Labor laws. I guess they want to regress back to the days when Polio, Measles and businesses killed thousands of children.

TPer's who want to destroy unions so the workers do not have a voice.

We have Rand Paul saying that the Civil Rights Act was overreachi­ng and businesses have the right to dis.crim.in.a­te against Black people.

TPers's Booing our soldiers

TPer's Demanding Second Amendment Solutions

TPer's wanting to deny birth citizenshi­p

TPer's wanting to abolish the 14th and 17th amendments­.

TPer's wanting to abolish hate crime legislatio­n.

TPer's wanting to repeal the health care bill.

TPer's who want to abolish the FDA, the EPA, the Dept. of Education etc...

We have a Supreme Court Justice who says that the Constituti­on does not protect women from discrimina­tion.

It's a scary and dangerous narrative that Progressiv­es MUST expose to the American public. These aren't the republican­s of your parents' generation­. These are some really scary ideologues who wish to repeal all the progress of the 20th and 21st century.
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

The aggressive wording speaks volumes.

"Hostile takeover" does NOT sound like democracy.

It sounds like a corporate dictatorship.

You know, kinda like Romney and Bain Capital.
jerry

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

clair mccashkow now thats a winner

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
well_NOW********don't_say_it_t oo********loud********
Thanks for the compliment,(on my singing), but don't say it 'too' loud, I already have ole MooseFace making remarks,(bad remarks), if IT sees any compliments, no telling whut IT might do... 8-)
I like your singing, especially on that "Never On Sunday" song.

(Have you actually LOOKED at a MooseFace? UGLY! Ewwwwwww~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>--->"YDD" , I can kind of understand why "IT" would make bad remarks to you,(as you are giving "IT" a 'tough row to hoe'/sitting "IT" straight on politics), but Sheryl Crow has NEVER done anything/commented/replied/tal ked to "IT" so 'why' would "IT" go after her(Sheryl), with such hateful vengeance? "IT" has to be one sick_O!
I cannot even imagine that kind of hate, let alone EXPRESS it on a public forum such as Topix...
Because "IT" is a sick, twisted personality.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg lib wrote:
<quoted text>Your camel toe stinks like a dead kipper!
Your last unfortunate wife told us years ago about your "dead kipper."
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the big difference between me and you and why it makaes it so easy to get you to dance like a puppet....you care what others think on here while I don't give a flying f**k what anyone thinks.
Think of it this way Dawg, this country is in it's second civil war. Except this time it is freedom loving, Constitution respecting Conservatives against America hating, Constitution shredding, Communist scumbag Liberals. It's not a civil war of violence and I hope it never becomes that, but it is a war none the less and I view every single Liberal as an enemy that wants to destroy the country I love. I could care less what happens to you, or to any Liberal puke. Brian tumor, hit by a semi truck, whatever, so long as the end result is one less Liberal scumbucket in this country.
You can save your breathe with your typical rinse & repeat, try to say that Liberals are anything but what i just said. It's just another lie, one of many you have told that nobody except those who are Liberal themselves is going to believe. The rest of us know better.
Remember Dawg, your post here proves that you are concerned with what others on here think, and when one person cares what others think, and one person doesn't, it makes it very easy for the one who doesn't to kick the sh*t out of the one who does.
Ek gee nie 'n moer om nie "Etterkop" !
Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck!!!!
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

jerry wrote:
clair mccashkow now thats a winner
Hoender naaiers LOL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg lib wrote:
<quoted text>Your smelly camel toe is showing!
Not only are your rotting brain cells oozing, they are also putrefying.
The Reichstag is Burning

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Yellow Dawg lib wrote:
<quoted text>Ruth you pig!
Mal vark!
Om vel te klap...Moffie ROLMFAO!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg lib wrote:
Democrats are natural born ...
Have you ever tried selling that brain of yours? It is like new, and has never been used.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

We've got two very clear choices in this election. One is for a man that is running away from his record at Bain and running away from his record as Governor of Ma.

He says "Trust me" I know how to create jobs, when his record shows otherwise. He says "Trust me", I know what to do for the country, when he refuses to give details.

He says "Trust me", I don't have to tell you anything about my plans, I'm Read More... afraid that the President's team will tell the truth about them.

The other choice is the President who doesn't hide his tax returns from Americans. He has a history of creating jobs. He is the most vetted candidate in history.

I'll vote for the guy with the proven record, not for the one that thinks we should just trust him.

Obama 2012
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

I just want to know how Mr. and Mrs. Romney created a $100 million trust fund for their five sons between 1995 today when the LIFETIME gift limit for most of that time was $1 million (it went up to $5 million recently) without paying any transfer/gift taxes (though the sons will/do pay taxes (probably at a Mitt-like rate of 15% or so) when they take proceeds from the fund). I doubt that they did anything technically "illegal", but I'd still like to see how that "math" works.

Since: Feb 12

Hai Duong, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/wesco...

Goodluck.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
I just want to know how Mr. and Mrs. Romney created a $100 million trust fund for their five sons between 1995 today when the LIFETIME gift limit for most of that time was $1 million (it went up to $5 million recently) without paying any transfer/gift taxes (though the sons will/do pay taxes (probably at a Mitt-like rate of 15% or so) when they take proceeds from the fund). I doubt that they did anything technically "illegal", but I'd still like to see how that "math" works.
If you want to see some "math", check out the Obama math on the unemployment rate, job growth, and how the economy will get better if "we' just tax the wealthy more.....

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the biggest liar the second most full of shit on here (next to FAGfromSmithville) but you might have just taken the title with this load of crap.
Let's break it down....
Romneys record at Bain...80% success
Obama's private sector record...0%
Romneys record of Govenor of Mass....very successful
Obama's record in the Senate....No bills created, voted present on everything, did absilutely nothing.
President who doesn't hide things? Really? Where are his transcripts from Harvard. How about his grades? What about his associations with known terrorists like Bill Ayers?
Obama history of creating jobs? Now THAT is LAUGHBLE!! The private sector has lost 5 million jobs under Obama. He hasn't created one damn thing except 5 trillion in debt. Even his own party is selling him out. That's why Clinton endorsed Romeny last week.
Obama is so out of touch in one day he said the private sector is doing fine, then turned around and said the economy is weak and blamed it on our nations Govenors and Mayors. Guess it was their turn in the blame list behind, Japanese earthquakes, tsunamis, European debt crisis, atm's, and let's not forgot Bush.
Obama's only "proven record" is being an out of touch, no grip on reality, failed policy, Democrat FAILURE!!
Let's face it LADYBOY the only reason you love Obama (aside from his "stimulus package")is he has made it easy for you to sit on your fat, bloated, worthless, welfare grubbing ass and not having to go look for a job. Enjoy it LADYBOY, Obama is a one and done Liberal FAILURE!!!
I do have to say it is funny watching the Democrat party throw him under the bus for once. I believe the DNC is setting it's sights on a 2016 Hillary run and would rather see Hillary face and incumbent Republican then a hand picked Obama croony in the primary.
Only a truly STUPID person would still support Obama, and LADYBIOY you are a truly STUPID person.
********Just_wondering******** what_got_all_of_you_"IT "s_********so_riled_up???
SOooo, mrms "IT"s...Whut got ya so riled up this afternoon?

Thinking I know what it is and just want you to KNOW that you are right if you are thinking of the Question of:

Q = Do THEY know...?

A = "Yes"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wesco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wesco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wesco News, Events & Info