Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,399 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Countrystrong

Garden City, MO

#7257 Aug 30, 2013
keys sticking on key pad.Violate,violation.just trying to correct spelling.lol
stay in the loop

Bolivar, MO

#7258 Aug 31, 2013
their is more to come!!!!!!!!
Nicki Yarrell

Crownsville, MD

#7261 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/maw2b4n
Hugh Trimnell

Crownsville, MD

#7263 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/lsbjf9y
msc

Perryville, MO

#7267 Sep 2, 2013
There needs to even stricter regulations on breeding dogs period. For the dogs with high prey drive or that are reported to bite often people should have a special license & all breeders should have a license! People who do not completely Vet out dogs they breed for profit should be fined or prosecuted. These are living, breathing FEELING beings and should be treated as such. People without said license should not be able to "sell" dogs or ask "re-homing" fees without possible threat of prosecution.
Don Tarr

Neosho, MO

#7269 Sep 4, 2013
msc wrote:
There needs to even stricter regulations on breeding dogs period. For the dogs with high prey drive or that are reported to bite often people should have a special license & all breeders should have a license! People who do not completely Vet out dogs they breed for profit should be fined or prosecuted. These are living, breathing FEELING beings and should be treated as such. People without said license should not be able to "sell" dogs or ask "re-homing" fees without possible threat of prosecution.
The law in question would do NOTHING to address your complaints. There are already strict laws regarding predatory or vicious dogs. This bill's real intent is in the fine print, i.e. defining "domestic animals" to be ANY animal living near a house. How "near" is not defined, so suddenly all farm animals and livestock could be included. That puts Animal Rights activists basically overseeing, and litigating, all farms and ranches in Missouri. Very quickly that would destroy agriculture in the state, and take years to undo. Do not for one minute think this is a wild theory, it is the guiding force behind Prop B.
Don Tarr

Neosho, MO

#7270 Sep 4, 2013
Not on topic--Advertisement. If they want to advertise a dating site they should pay for it like everyone else.
Cow

Saint Peters, MO

#7271 Sep 5, 2013
karma wrote:
we need strict sentences for animal cruelty, death sentences.
Can we start with you?
Back When

Lenexa, KS

#7272 Sep 6, 2013
Don Tarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The law in question would do NOTHING to address your complaints. There are already strict laws regarding predatory or vicious dogs. This bill's real intent is in the fine print, i.e. defining "domestic animals" to be ANY animal living near a house. How "near" is not defined, so suddenly all farm animals and livestock could be included. That puts Animal Rights activists basically overseeing, and litigating, all farms and ranches in Missouri. Very quickly that would destroy agriculture in the state, and take years to undo. Do not for one minute think this is a wild theory, it is the guiding force behind Prop B.
You are so,right.
agreeing

Cameron, MO

#7273 Sep 7, 2013
yes advertisment
Insideman

United States

#7274 Oct 6, 2013
FYI. Post Prop B rollback was orchestrated by a man now serving you in DC.
Oddly enough said mans mother had received numerous deficiencies during numerous inspections.
Go figure

Since: Oct 13

United States

#7275 Oct 7, 2013
Vote no and i am a animal lover but the people that are voting yes are vegans they have to be if they actually sat in on the hearings like i did there intent is to govern all animal livestock socializem at its finest you people quit making these laws are four fathers would be rolling over In there graves from all the freedoms that we have already give up and quit worrying about how these dogs are getting tteated worry about are people in are country that are starving are getting. treated dogs are livestock
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#7277 Oct 11, 2013
Does rep. Long's family run a puppy mill in Salem ,MO?
clueless

Yates Center, KS

#7278 Oct 11, 2013
mountainbluecollar wrote:
Does rep. Long's family run a puppy mill in Salem ,MO?
No such thing as a puppymill !!!!!!!!! Their are people out there that mistreat all different types of animals who are not breeders.Wake up.before we all starve .Google the calvary group.Read what they have to say about the puppy breeders,the deer breeders,hog breeders.Etc.All this stuff is going on right under our nose and we can't see.All we hear about is a puppymill.
Jim

Ozark, MO

#7279 Oct 12, 2013
I like puppies.
ava

Springfield, MO

#7286 Jan 24, 2014
Wow
FACT

Kansas City, MO

#7287 Jan 25, 2014
They are shutting down responsible dog breeders with our tax $$$$$$$
tim

United States

#7288 Jan 26, 2014
No. We do not need any more government regulations. Its just another money grab. And a step towards outlawing livestock production. So sick of weak people trying to pass laws that restrict my rights.
just sayin

Manila, AR

#7289 Jan 26, 2014
i want a law that will shut down plant breeders...plants are the most mistreated creatures on the planet. we feed them with feces, we eat them while they are still living, we walk on them, cut them, burn them, smoke them, we let our animals use them as restrooms and more...

do plants not breath, breed, get sick, bleed, grow old, and just about every thing any animal does except walk???? If we treated our animals the way we treated plants we would go to jail. I want to see a law about this... PETP is for the people for the ethical treatment of plants. Support your local PETP today.

One thing to consider - if it were not for plants, we would not be here today. Plants are natures air filters. They breath what we exhale and other pollutants. Without plants our air supply would not be breathable. And to think we are thanking them by eating them alive...

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7290 Jan 26, 2014
just sayin wrote:
i want a law that will shut down plant breeders...plants are the most mistreated creatures on the planet. we feed them with feces, we eat them while they are still living, we walk on them, cut them, burn them, smoke them, we let our animals use them as restrooms and more...

do plants not breath, breed, get sick, bleed, grow old, and just about every thing any animal does except walk???? If we treated our animals the way we treated plants we would go to jail. I want to see a law about this... PETP is for the people for the ethical treatment of plants. Support your local PETP today.

One thing to consider - if it were not for plants, we would not be here today. Plants are natures air filters. They breath what we exhale and other pollutants. Without plants our air supply would not be breathable. And to think we are thanking them by eating them alive...
Your insane comparing the 2.

When God was handing out brains, you thought he said milkshakes. You said make nine xtra soft please. At least you have manners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Jones 4 hr Firecracker 1
News Steelville Coach Charged With Statutory Rape (Oct '06) Apr 12 dunlop 29
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Mar '15 Cinderella Sanborn 28
Bob Stites Mar '15 1ofwhoknowshowmany 1
Ariel Jones Mar '15 Curious 1
Tim Peanick Mar '15 Really 3
News Man accused in river shooting faces hearing (Aug '13) Feb '15 mountain men 13
More from around the web

Wesco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]