brandee hurst "oniel"

brandee hurst "oniel"

Posted in the Wesco Forum

curios

Steelville, MO

#1 Oct 16, 2013
anyone have an opinion of her, good or bad.. i do and it's not good at all. she is a hoe. five kids and none of them have the same daddy. she's a junkie too. and a thief. she got busted shoplifting at the dollar store. she was steal a little thing of alcohol.
iusedtoknow

Pensacola, FL

#2 Nov 17, 2014
Let me first start off by saying everyone has issues in their life. I will not disclose my identity; however, I can tell you that once upon a time Brandee was one of the sweetest people that I have ever met in my life. Things have obviously taken a turn for the worst because (this certain duche bag) Steve, has shown her that being an alcoholic, and being abused is OK. She could have had anything she ever wanted with the right guy, she had one that would have done anything for her. Once upon a time. I will tell you not to judge a book by its cover, for the plot can take a turn for the better at any certain instant. PEOPLE CHANGE, THEY JUST HAVE TO WANT TO MAKE THAT CHANGE.
sandijo

Steelville, MO

#3 Nov 18, 2014
well she use to be a sweet person but no more, now she is a meth hoe who lost her kids more than once because she cant stop doing meth, and snorting pain pills. and she isn't with steve anymore. hasn't been for a while. she has a mind of her own and he didnt abuse her like she lied and said he did. i have known her many many years and steve too. they are both worthless. she had a chance to change her life, she got her kids back and still didn't stop the meth and whiskey. she goes to work all messed up. she acts all sweet to men so she can weave them to do what she wants them to. she has said she has been raped by at least 7 different people. lies. and proof at least 2 are lies. like i said i know her well .
sandijo

Steelville, MO

#4 Nov 18, 2014
i forgot to mention she lost her kids again cause meth is number one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Gladden, Sr (Sep '14) May 30 puddintain 5
Merissa Enke May 27 ol friends 1
Crooked May 26 Anonymous 1
Tiffany Jones May 24 CaseyHawkins 13
News Steelville Coach Charged With Statutory Rape (Oct '06) May 21 Michael 31
Brittany Ransom May 12 TJT91 6
Looking for old friend by the name of Dave Bitt... May 9 Jim Vessell 1
More from around the web

Wesco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE