Stephanie Rowden
Noneya

Steelville, MO

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Isn't she a high school dropout slut?
wayfarer

Steelville, MO

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Yes. She is. She switches guys probally more that she does underwear. She never showers. Her hair is nasty. She doesn't brush her teeth, like ever. She's just nasty as nasty gets to be honest.
haha

Saint Robert, MO

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Stephanie has always thought she was a bad ass. Always talked shit saying she would be someone's ass it NEVER and I mean NEVER happen. I do give her props, for talking shit making people think she's a bad ass when she hasn't been and never will be. Lol
and the two people above are absolutely correct!
CubaWildCaaaatz

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2013
She's nasty. And is a boyfriend stealer
annoyed

Steelville, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2013
Well she's back with Wesley. She honestly needs to stick with one guy. I always see her saying * I love you baby, your my everything* blah blah blah. Slut.
stephanie

Steelville, MO

#8 Jan 9, 2014
I'm happy to see that you guys are a bunch of two faced ppl an ya ain't got the balls to say it to my face haha you guys aren't worth my time and yep I'm a highschool drop out and a slut that can't choice who she wants to be with haha an my favorite one is boy friend stealer if you can't keep ur man in check ain't my fault you werent good enough for him and he replaced you with me : )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wesco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christine Jones (Feb '13) Dec 24 Herpes 3
dtb. you're a closet junkie!! (Apr '17) Dec '17 danirever 12
Kelly Harness FNP Dec '17 Poetic Justice 1
uglee girls in steelville (Feb '12) Nov '17 Witnessed 12
Brittany Ransom (May '15) Oct '17 Watching You 9
new to town (Jul '09) Oct '17 Lookin 3
Be not afraid Sep '17 Grow up 2

Wesco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance