Bomb Threat at Daniel Boone High School

Bomb Threat at Daniel Boone High School

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Feb 9, 2007, titled Bomb Threat at Daniel Boone High School. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

We're following a developing story in Berks County. Daniel Boone High School has been put on lockdown because of a bomb threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

Douglassville, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2007
i think think who ever did this is nuts and will be brought to justice because they will find whoever did this. like they always say the good guys always win.
daniel boone student

Watsontown, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2007
i dont understand why they kept us in the school... when the bomb threat said the school was going to blow up.. i know they knew it wasnt real, but had to take it seriously anyway... but still.. what if it was... nice job, once again, boone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wernersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents Sound Off About Halfway House (Mar '10) Nov '17 Stop crying 18
Boom sounds (Sep '17) Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Reber grand jury comes up empty (Jul '09) Oct '16 Jay 615
News Employees of Phoebe Ministries rally for new co... (Nov '15) Nov '15 emial miller 1
Review: Stepping Stones Educational Child Care ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 AliciaW 1
News Kate Gosselin Talks About Playboy (Sep '09) Nov '14 tweedledick 8
News Wernersville man soils pants inside store, stea... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Why is ths news 1

Wernersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Wernersville Mortgages