Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2011
If u needed clothes that bad, did u have to steal them? U just stole $200 worth of my children's clothes. I'll go and get them more clothes. But u have to deal w/the fact that one) u stole, two) u stole from children, three) judgement day!
local

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 26, 2011
where / how did the clothes get stolen?
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2011
local wrote:
where / how did the clothes get stolen?
We live in a complex. Dryer went out last month. Washed the clothes, took them to the dryer in the complex. Keep in mind, been here a year, never had a problem when dryer was acting up at times, then it fritzed out. Takes an hour to dry, came back, gone! So, there is supposedly cameras in the laundry room. They r being reviewed today. I'll know soon.
that sux

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2011
That is stupid that someone would steal from kids. I would be kickin some A$$
just me

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 27, 2011
what is stupid is that you think it's such a safe place and can't bring something to the laundromat while your clothes are drying......it was only an hour--read a book or play around on your cell phone!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Let's just say: stretched it, and went for a whole new washer and dryer! Not taking anymore chances! Learned a lesson, and it only took an hour!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 2, 2011
that sux wrote:
That is stupid that someone would steal from kids. I would be kickin some A$$
It is sickening that someone would steal my Childrens clothes. Just tells me someone knows I buy good clothes, but u took their underwear? That's just disgusting! So, I replaced the clothes, and got a new washer and dryer. Done deal. Lesson learned.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 2, 2011
just me wrote:
what is stupid is that you think it's such a safe place and can't bring something to the laundromat while your clothes are drying......it was only an hour--read a book or play around on your cell phone!
Never had a problem before, until I moved my daughter up here in June. Even then, np until that night. I had left clothes for 24 hours before with np. Not anymore! Someone was watching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info about Nichole Williams (Jan '11) Fri seemingly 7
News Teens accused of stealing 100 pounds of explosives (May '13) May 16 LinCo Buster 18
Bowel movements (Oct '15) May 16 Wentz50 24
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) May 9 Anne 84
Thinking of moving to Lake St. Louis (Nov '09) May 7 Rooster poot 38
Mutts n stuff Apr '16 KARMA 1
Neighbors draining their pool water to my back ... (Jul '10) Apr '16 CSM1 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wentzville Mortgages