Woman killed in accident on Highway 61

Woman killed in accident on Highway 61

There are 1 comment on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Woman killed in accident on Highway 61. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A 70-year-old woman was killed in a car accident while her husband watched from the vehicle behind her, Wentzville police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 26, 2011
This was an awful thing to see today. It happened right as we were pulling out of our complex. There had been a 911 call to our complex for a Code, and the fireman was asking where the ambulance was. That's when we heard that they were stuck on 61. Pulled out and there was her being draped with a white sheet. I knew then she was DOA. It was awful, and I feel so sad for the husband. He was standing right there when we pulled out. My heart and prayers go out to him and their family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Sep 15 Lori 41
Coons are on the March again Sep 15 Bill Cosby 1
Moscow Mills Sep 14 New Stuff 4
warning-3 brothers roofing (Dec '16) Sep 8 pplknow 7
Thinking of moving to Lake St. Louis (Nov '09) Aug '17 Pleinairgal 42
Great youth program at library Aug '17 MatthewS 1
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Aug '17 Nate 19

Wentzville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wentzville Mortgages