Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2011
How many of u out there love facebook? How many of u are on fb more than half ur day? Have u seen the signs from ur children that fb causes drama, and hardship to ur marriage and/or relationships? People get hurt, over communication, and before u know it? Too many people know too many things about ur family and ur entire life. So the question I have, is fb any different than Topix? Is it necessary to air ur feelings on a site? I know I air and do on Topix, but I do not have a fb anymore. It just about destroyed my up and coming wedding. I can see why Zuckenburg would want to shut fb down. I say shut fb down!!!

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2011
I'm sorry that facebook caused drama in your life and relationship, but most likely if that caused problems then something else would have in the long run anyway.

As for children on facebook, as with anything, a good parent properly controls the various aspects in their childrens life and converses with their child when problems or issue or drama arises in the period of growing up. I do believe that a good parent shouldn't let their children on there until a certain age and should monitor friends, etc.

If you have that much stuff posted about your family and life that should be personal, once again, that is kind of your own fault. Be careful what you post and you accept as friends and what your privacy settings are.

Facebook is not the problem, it is the lack of common sense and decency in most people today.
just me

Wentzville, MO

#3 Feb 25, 2011
I think I know why SUMNVRLRN had problems with fb....just read all the post SUMNVRLRN makes on here. rude and a know it all.

Highland, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2011
i just play pot farm.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2011
just me wrote:
I think I know why SUMNVRLRN had problems with fb....just read all the post SUMNVRLRN makes on here. rude and a know it all.
And who r u to judge?
618potfarm2the63 6

Highland, IL

#6 Jan 15, 2012
still playing pot farm.

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 23, 2012
facebook doesn't cause drama. People cause drama. Stop talking to women or your exes and your wife won't get mad at you and leave you. That's your fault, not facebook's.

Stop posting every little detail about your life and then people won't know stuff they shouldn't. Also YOUR fault.

Zuckerberg doesn't want to shut down facebook, he is making millions selling YOUR personal information to advertisers. That is how facebook really works.

What did YOU do on facebook that your fiancee found out that caused your wedding to be almost destroyed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenhurst subdivision (Jul '13) 8 hr what 120
Linco Erectus 21 hr Ralph 2
Thinking of moving to Lake St. Louis (Nov '09) Wed Blake Londoff 37
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) Wed Feel the Bern 23
Glenhurst subdivision Nov 24 Lincol Erectus 11
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Nov 21 Smart guy 31
Review: Wentzville Auto Ramp Services Nov 20 Delivery recepient 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wentzville Mortgages