Door-to-Door Donna Burning the Pavement

Door-to-Door Donna Burning the Pavement

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Door-to-Door Donna Burning the Pavement. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Donna Sherwood has tried to speak with every voter in her ward in her efforts to become Wentzville's nextA Ward 2 alderman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Get the Facts

Wright City, MO

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Sherwood came by our house to ask for our votes and when asked who financed her campaign she said she has not accepted any donations from any special groups or people. Based on the fact that she has promised not to approve any new taxes and has financed her own campaign---she has our votes!!
Question

Wright City, MO

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Does anyone know who's financing Sherwood's opponents campaigns?
go-getter

Wright City, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2011
Not only is Donna pounding the pavement she's making "live" telephone calls, where she answered all my questions. Interesting?
saw the light no donna

Troy, MO

#4 Apr 4, 2011
go-getter wrote:
Not only is Donna pounding the pavement she's making "live" telephone calls, where she answered all my questions. Interesting?
Mike Carter (our drunken judge) gave her CASH money for her campaign. I am close to Donna and she stated this to her closest friends. It appauled me that we are no longer speaking. She also stated that if it cash money she doesn't have to report it. I couldn't believe how deceitful she really can be.
wentzville res

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Apr 4, 2011
She does have to claim it to the missouri ethics comission if it is over $100.00 cash. I worked on a mayoral campaign ant those are the rules
very informed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2011
saw the light no donna wrote:
<quoted text>Mike Carter (our drunken judge) gave her CASH money for her campaign. I am close to Donna and she stated this to her closest friends. It appauled me that we are no longer speaking. She also stated that if it cash money she doesn't have to report it. I couldn't believe how deceitful she really can be.
well from reading this post i can tell you that this came from the lambies not only do thay hate donna sherwood but thay also dislike judge charter and thay are rooting for chris gard but i know for a fact that donna sherwood pay for everything her self so get your facts straight
saw the light no donna

Troy, MO

#7 Apr 6, 2011
fact is she is a 2 time loser now. Well informed people made this possible! Can't wait for Bill to run against her again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun family things to do Sun pennys on the dime 3
warning-3 brothers roofing Mar 21 CSM1 5
Ripped Off Feb '17 Fed_up 1
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Feb '17 Knobby 33
Leave my country Feb '17 Nancy Kate 1
Wentzville to raise taxes to pay for free heal... Feb '17 Francine 2
If your looking or white pick up involved in cr... Feb '17 hardhead 2

Wentzville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance