Vickie Boedeker - What a Tragedy if she would win!

Posted in the Wentzville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of145
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No vote for boedeker

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Democratic Party officials in western St. Charles County have reinstated former Wentzville Mayor Vickie Boedeker as a candidate for the Missouri House in the August 3rd primary. Boedeker was taken off the ballot last month by the Missouri Ethics Commission for failing to file a personal financial disclosure statement on time. She was among 45 candidates across the state who were taken off the ballot for failing to turn in disclosure forms by April 20, seven days after the April 13 deadline.



State law gives party officials the power to pick a candidate when their only candidate is taken off the ballot, and thereís nothing that says they canít choose the candidate who was removed, and thatís what happened in Boedekerís case. This rule ensures that someone will represent the party on the November general election ballot. Boedeker will re-file for the office and will run against Republican incumbent Chuck Gatschenberger of Lake Saint Louis.
Biased are we

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2010
 
So, No vote for Boedeker, I have to ask. Why will you not vote for her? You've rehashed the facts well enough there that she is again a candidate. However, you haven't provided a reason that someone should not vote for her.

It appears that your ONLY reason could simply be she is a Democrat.

As for voting for Chuck, he's done an OK job, but some may need more than that to vote agianst Boedeker.
I agree no for vb

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Biased are we wrote:
So, No vote for Boedeker, I have to ask. Why will you not vote for her? You've rehashed the facts well enough there that she is again a candidate. However, you haven't provided a reason that someone should not vote for her.
It appears that your ONLY reason could simply be she is a Democrat.
As for voting for Chuck, he's done an OK job, but some may need more than that to vote agianst Boedeker.
I must agree that Ms. Boedeker will not get my vote. I have lived in Wentzville for over 40 years and she was the worst mayor the city ever had. Her goals for all things that happened in the city where for her own accord. She stated to me she "loved" the city and would always be work hard for the city, but as soon as she wasn't mayor, she has not been anywhere to be found, except with her good friends, Terry Gleich, Bill Schuette, Peg Meyer (you know the group). By the way, I am a Democrat but my vote will be for Chuck.
confused

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 24, 2010
 
I didn't know Vickie Boedeker was connected with Peggy Meyer & Bill Schuette. That explains alot of things I couldn't put together before. I have alway wonder how political signs got placed at the same places whether it was Bill Schuette, Peggy Meyer or Vickie Boedeker. Hmmmmm!
say really

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 24, 2010
 
confused, how silly are you not to not that all the bad stick together. Where have you been?
not for vickie boedeker

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I will not vote for Vickie Boedeker either. I am a Democrat and this will be the second time in my life that I will not vote for a Democrat. She is immoral and wouldn't know what ethical means but I guarantee she will say she is ethical. If you have to tell people you are good, ethical, the best, etc. chances are you are not. Actions speak louder than words and her actions have spoken. I am sad the Democratic committee party selected Vickie Boedeker to place on the ballot to replace herself.
Independent Voter

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

My vote goes to Chuck G. as Vicious Vicky is only a has-been. Saint Charles county is primarily Republican so she won't win (I don't even know why she's attempting to get back into politics). She supported Schuette and he's a loser also.
not for vickie boedeker

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Independent Voter wrote:
My vote goes to Chuck G. as Vicious Vicky is only a has-been. Saint Charles county is primarily Republican so she won't win (I don't even know why she's attempting to get back into politics). She supported Schuette and he's a loser also.
Yes, and they also tried to push Mike Hayes (another loser). Maybe after her loss in November, she will forever never be resurrected! We can only hope so, as she is pure and simply said "Icky Vicky"! We don't need her in JC trying to push laws for abortion. I am appalled she has been hired by SSM due to her true stance for the lack of life. I am sure she pretended to be a devout christian when she applied for the job. Sources close to her ex-employer, TIP Hospice, said she was on the hot seat and needed to find a job.
LSL voter

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I will be voting for Chuck G. who has been a wonderful representative for us. Vickie Boedeker should have never filed. She doesn't have a chance to win over him.
No vote for boedeker

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Biased are we wrote:
So, No vote for Boedeker, I have to ask. Why will you not vote for her? You've rehashed the facts well enough there that she is again a candidate. However, you haven't provided a reason that someone should not vote for her.
It appears that your ONLY reason could simply be she is a Democrat.
As for voting for Chuck, he's done an OK job, but some may need more than that to vote agianst Boedeker.
You are wrong. I am a Democrat but she will not get my vote. I simply won't go to the polls because I won't vote for her opponent. Vickie Boedeker is a snake and everyone knows that except her handful of puppets that can't see past her viciousness.
not for vickie boedeker

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

No vote for boedeker wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. I am a Democrat but she will not get my vote. I simply won't go to the polls because I won't vote for her opponent. Vickie Boedeker is a snake and everyone knows that except her handful of puppets that can't see past her viciousness.
I agree with you.
knowit

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Vickie Boedeker has no fan club in this area! I remember how she fought Birthright when they where coming into Wentzville. She absolutely did not want a business that concelled woman about other choices besides abortion. She actually told me that in conversation. She will find out that there are "conservative" Democrats out here and we haven't forgotten.
wow

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 9, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

i have know vickie my whole life an shes done a flawless job in my book im sick of witnessing the politics fights if only you could focus on stuff that matters maybe things would get done she has been a friend an well respected person to my family!!! hopin people find solution not makin problems.
Wentzville Man

Old Monroe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 10, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Vickie Boedeker is a great person. Yes she is a politician, and sometimes they have to take the big picture into account. Sometimes the big picture is too much for small minds. Chuck has been a do nothing sort of fellow in office. She is a hospice nurse who helps the dying, and their families.
She loves this town and wants the best for it. I truly believe that.
The comment about her disappearing except for friends "Terry Gleich, Bill Schuette, Peg Meyer (you know the group)" makes me scratch my head. She was engaged to Terry, she was a hospice nurse who took care of a relative of Bill's, and I know that Peg is a great lady who always thinks through the issues. She lost her husband to an illness so maybe Vickie worked with her family too.
It sucks to lose an election. I don't always agree on people's politics, but the name calling is really rather childish.
I'll vote for Vickie.
I agree no for boedeker

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Wentzville Man wrote:
Vickie Boedeker is a great person. Yes she is a politician, and sometimes they have to take the big picture into account. Sometimes the big picture is too much for small minds. Chuck has been a do nothing sort of fellow in office. She is a hospice nurse who helps the dying, and their families.
She loves this town and wants the best for it. I truly believe that.
The comment about her disappearing except for friends "Terry Gleich, Bill Schuette, Peg Meyer (you know the group)" makes me scratch my head. She was engaged to Terry, she was a hospice nurse who took care of a relative of Bill's, and I know that Peg is a great lady who always thinks through the issues. She lost her husband to an illness so maybe Vickie worked with her family too.
It sucks to lose an election. I don't always agree on people's politics, but the name calling is really rather childish.
I'll vote for Vickie.
I disagree with you and will not vote for Vickie Boedeker. She was poison for Wentzville and would be poison for Jefferson City. Just because you are a "nurse" doesn't make you compasinate. I know her daughter well and could keep you up for a week telling you about Vickie's action of hatred with her daughter.
Wentzville Voter

Marthasville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I will NEVER vote for Boedecker (or her cronies, i.e., Meyer and Schuette, again). I found out first hand that she's all about Vickie and not about her constituents.
Independent Voters

Marthasville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

My vote is for Chuck Gatschenberger as we will NEVER for Boedecker again.
wentzville taxpayer

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2010
 
Chuck is the man. vote Chuck
Wentzville Voter

Wright City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wentzville Man wrote:
Vickie Boedeker is a great person. Yes she is a politician, and sometimes they have to take the big picture into account. Sometimes the big picture is too much for small minds. Chuck has been a do nothing sort of fellow in office. She is a hospice nurse who helps the dying, and their families.
She loves this town and wants the best for it. I truly believe that.
The comment about her disappearing except for friends "Terry Gleich, Bill Schuette, Peg Meyer (you know the group)" makes me scratch my head. She was engaged to Terry, she was a hospice nurse who took care of a relative of Bill's, and I know that Peg is a great lady who always thinks through the issues. She lost her husband to an illness so maybe Vickie worked with her family too.
It sucks to lose an election. I don't always agree on people's politics, but the name calling is really rather childish.
I'll vote for Vickie.
Gee, this sounds justlike something Boedecker would post. Could she be the Wentzville Man? Hmmm.
info overload

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 23, 2010
 
Peggy Meyer (alderman) is VERY involved with the Vickie Boedeker crowd. She will deny it, but believe me, she and VB are buds. She is a big, nasty democrat, who doesn't feel bad telling a republican that she is a republican. Pandering Peggy should be her name. Yes, I believe I will coin her with that name!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of145
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wentzville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wentzville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••