Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, baby, you make me smile ...someone using YOUR screen name!
I think you are intrigued and infatuated with him!:) It's either that or you are just REALLY mad! LMAO
It let's him know he has you where he want's you, sugar! ROFL
Hey, baby! I see you still like my screen name!:) We should have a drink sometime and compare ourselves to see if we might be a "fit"!:) You are so manly when you play the copycat role! LOL But you best shine when you roll out your vulgarities and name calling to conservatives. Now repost this but change it around a little bit to show your true anti-American progressive liberal heart, sweetie!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, Stewart! How are you, love? Where do you want me to move on to?
Throw me some vulgarity, sweetie! You are WAY overdue, sugar! ROFL You have missed me, haven't you, baby?:) You just couldn't resist to reply to me!!! I am really glad you want to respond though...It gets me all worked up in a "sensual" kind of way! LOL
Hey, baby, how are things in St Louis? You need me to come over there and warm your manly body? We could take a plunge together in the Mighty Mississippi, sweetie, then come back to your place to dry each other off. What do you think, you manly progressive liberal man? LMAO

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got upset because I told him he couldn't win with me and he just went off the deep end! You're right.......he is no debater. He just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.
He hates anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.
He hates anybody that doesn't like Obama.
Just a little crazy or drinkin' too much.:)
CHEERS!
If I didn't think you were mentally ill before I do now. No wonder the Republican part has sunk so low and become so divided when people like you have grabbed the wheel. That car is going off the road and down the canyon.

You promote homocide over a political contest. Next you will be suggesting testing people for their level of Christianity and killing off those fall below a certain score. Be honest, you mull it over with your other personalities all the time.

You are beyond reason and beyond help. You can best serve society by indeterminant placement in a mental facility. Or you could take one for the team, but unfortunately, the only people you monsters don't want to kill are yourselves.
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This president, in my opinion, is the Anti-Christ. He will not even wear the American Flag on his lapel without being embarrassed into doing so.“Why?” You ask, because Barry, the pot-smoking BaRak, hates our country and will stop at nothing to destroy it.
CHEERS
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awe, thank you, love! That's MUCH better. I KNEW you would be back to throw out criticism. You are the BEST, doll!:) Where I live, rocks are hard to find, sweetie!:)
Anti American Bleeding Hemorrhoidal Conservative Nutcase Jerk!
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Hey, baby, how are things in St Louis? You need me to come over there and warm your manly body? We could take a plunge together in the Mighty Mississippi, sweetie, then come back to your place to dry each other off. What do you think, you manly progressive liberal man? LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't think you were mentally ill before I do now. No wonder the Republican part has sunk so low and become so divided when people like you have grabbed the wheel. That car is going off the road and down the canyon.
You promote homocide over a political contest. Next you will be suggesting testing people for their level of Christianity and killing off those fall below a certain score. Be honest, you mull it over with your other personalities all the time.
You are beyond reason and beyond help. You can best serve society by indeterminant placement in a mental facility. Or you could take one for the team, but unfortunately, the only people you monsters don't want to kill are yourselves.
Hey, Dan! How are you, love? I will take one for the team....with YOU!:) What's a "homocide" and "indeterminant", sweetie? LOL I have sure missed your replies! Will you bash me and put it to me, sugar?:)
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Hey, baby! I see you still like my screen name!:) We should have a drink sometime and compare ourselves to see if we might be a "fit"!:) You are so manly when you play the copycat role! LOL But you best shine when you roll out your vulgarities and name calling to conservatives. Now repost this but change it around a little bit to show your true anti-American progressive liberal heart, sweetie!:)
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't think you were mentally ill before I do now. No wonder the Republican part has sunk so low and become so divided when people like you have grabbed the wheel. That car is going off the road and down the canyon.
yep...great post!
the REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Awesome, love!!! Did you mean "Master Bater", though, sweetie?:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DgRVNjsuycQXX
Juan baby, you are SO CUTE!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

the REAL USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sweetie!:) I KNEW you could and would say stuff like this for me! You are a true progressive liberal, love!:) Tell me some more lies! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

<quoted text>
NICE, you manly progressive liberal! LMAO
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey Dawg, you are not fooling people with your MANY screen names. Just thot' you would like to know. Use "Norton" all you want but it's the content of the conversation that counts and you can't fool anybody. FOOL!

OR, anybody else that is useing my screen name or any other conservative's screen name.

If you are not a Conservative, it shows in the content of your speech. Give it up!

We conservatives are not mad. You 'other' guys are just making fools of yourselves because of your ignorance. Ha! Ha! You can't win!

CHEERS!
The REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Norton wrote:
Hey Dawg, you are not fooling people with your MANY screen names. Just thot' you would like to know. Use "Norton" all you want but it's the content of the conversation that counts and you can't fool anybody. FOOL!
OR, anybody else that is useing my screen name or any other conservative's screen name.
If you are not a Conservative, it shows in the content of your speech. Give it up!
We conservatives are not mad. You 'other' guys are just making fools of yourselves because of your ignorance. Ha! Ha! You can't win!
CHEERS!
Anti American Anti Christian Bleeding Hemorrhoidal Conservative Nutcase Jerk!
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

God is systematically destroying America. Just look at what has happened this year.

There was an incredible heatwave and drought that destroyed massive amounts of the crops. This drought has not let up and now covers about 65 percent of the country.

The drought triggered record forest fires in the West.

The East was not affected by the drought, but now the most powerful hurricane on record is heading directly towards Philadelphia and New York City. It could do catastrophic damage to the entire Northeast!

If you add the area of the drought and now the hurricane together, it would be about 80 percent of the country! As I said, the Holy God of Israel is systematically destroying America right before our eyes.

Just last August, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans seven years later, on the exact day of Hurricane Katrina. Both hit during the week of the homosexual event called Southern Decadence in New Orleans!

Hurricane Sandy is hitting 21 years to the day of the Perfect Storm of October 30, 1991. I write about this in my book as America Has Done to Israel. This was the day that President George Bush Sr. initiated the Madrid Peace Process to divide the land of Israel, including Jerusalem. America has been under God’s judgment since this event. Both of these hurricanes were cause by freakish weather patterns that came together to create

Twenty-one years breaks down to 7 x 3, which is a significant number with God. Three is perfection as the Godhead is three in one while seven is perfection.

It appears that God gave America 21 years to repent of interfering with His prophetic plan for Israel; however, it has gotten worse under all the presidents and especially Obama. Obama is 100 percent behind the Muslim Brotherhood which has vowed to destroy Israel and take Jerusalem. Both candidates are pro-homosexual and are behind the homosexual agenda. America is under political judgment and the church does not know it!

With all of this, there is almost zero repentance by the church: zero! The fear of God has disappeared from His people. The church in America is now EXACTLY like ancient Israel before the Babylonians destroyed them. Both ancient Israel and the modern American church completely lost the fear of God.

On blog talk radio, a handful of us have been crying out to the Lord in repentance and mercy on the land along with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on us.

CHEERS
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DEMONIC MUSHROOMS

The mushroom multiplies very fast. It resembles a flat cake, and when you put it in a container and feed it with strong tea, it grows in size and multiplies (It forms other small flat mushrooms beneath it but white in color. It grows to accommodate the size of the container however big it is. If you put it in a big container, the size of a room, it will grow and fill that big container.
After the news on the Radio about the dangers of the mushroom, one old lady decided to throw it away to the nearby bush. When she did that, to her horror and surprise, she had a voice telling:” Are you throwing me away after I have helped you this much? Don’t you want anymore? She then started yelling and when people came, they also heard the voice and the whole village was in panic. It took brave men of God courage and faith to remove the mushroom from the bush and prayed for it. When they did this, it turned to a little white snake.
The mushroom resembles a placenta. It is flesh like, soft and it kind of moves. When you look at it very carefully, it has a small opening (Mouth) and two little dots (Eyes).
This is a tact that the devil used to ensnare people. The devil knew that he would catch people using their weakness (Fear of witchcraft). They do not believe in the blood of Jesus for their protection and healing. Lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6)

CHEERS
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
God is systematically destroying America. Just look at what has happened this year.
There was an incredible heatwave and drought that destroyed massive amounts of the crops. This drought has not let up and now covers about 65 percent of the country.
The drought triggered record forest fires in the West.
The East was not affected by the drought, but now the most powerful hurricane on record is heading directly towards Philadelphia and New York City. It could do catastrophic damage to the entire Northeast!
If you add the area of the drought and now the hurricane together, it would be about 80 percent of the country! As I said, the Holy God of Israel is systematically destroying America right before our eyes.
Just last August, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans seven years later, on the exact day of Hurricane Katrina. Both hit during the week of the homosexual event called Southern Decadence in New Orleans!
Hurricane Sandy is hitting 21 years to the day of the Perfect Storm of October 30, 1991. I write about this in my book as America Has Done to Israel. This was the day that President George Bush Sr. initiated the Madrid Peace Process to divide the land of Israel, including Jerusalem. America has been under God’s judgment since this event. Both of these hurricanes were cause by freakish weather patterns that came together to create
Twenty-one years breaks down to 7 x 3, which is a significant number with God. Three is perfection as the Godhead is three in one while seven is perfection.
It appears that God gave America 21 years to repent of interfering with His prophetic plan for Israel; however, it has gotten worse under all the presidents and especially Obama. Obama is 100 percent behind the Muslim Brotherhood which has vowed to destroy Israel and take Jerusalem. Both candidates are pro-homosexual and are behind the homosexual agenda. America is under political judgment and the church does not know it!
With all of this, there is almost zero repentance by the church: zero! The fear of God has disappeared from His people. The church in America is now EXACTLY like ancient Israel before the Babylonians destroyed them. Both ancient Israel and the modern American church completely lost the fear of God.
On blog talk radio, a handful of us have been crying out to the Lord in repentance and mercy on the land along with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on us.
CHEERS
You silly man, you! You aren't the same Norton as from Kansas City! LOL Plus you are a progressive liberal, baby! Now start bashing and throwing out some vulgarity like you are SO good at, baby! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
DEMONIC MUSHROOMS
The mushroom multiplies very fast. It resembles a flat cake, and when you put it in a container and feed it with strong tea, it grows in size and multiplies (It forms other small flat mushrooms beneath it but white in color. It grows to accommodate the size of the container however big it is. If you put it in a big container, the size of a room, it will grow and fill that big container.
After the news on the Radio about the dangers of the mushroom, one old lady decided to throw it away to the nearby bush. When she did that, to her horror and surprise, she had a voice telling:” Are you throwing me away after I have helped you this much? Don’t you want anymore? She then started yelling and when people came, they also heard the voice and the whole village was in panic. It took brave men of God courage and faith to remove the mushroom from the bush and prayed for it. When they did this, it turned to a little white snake.
The mushroom resembles a placenta. It is flesh like, soft and it kind of moves. When you look at it very carefully, it has a small opening (Mouth) and two little dots (Eyes).
This is a tact that the devil used to ensnare people. The devil knew that he would catch people using their weakness (Fear of witchcraft). They do not believe in the blood of Jesus for their protection and healing. Lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6)
CHEERS
Hey, baby!!! Can your mushroom fill MY container while throwing out scripture? LMAO Do you think Norton won't notice you using his screen name, sweetie? I bet he won't! It will just be our little secret! Shhhhhhhh! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
industrial epoxy floors 8 min branden kiely 5
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min okimar 1,110
Riding mower recommendations 47 min MR GOODPLYERS 2
Prop LiFe 1 hr DIM WIT 10
president plays golf 1 hr NOT GOOD 1
everyone's opinion count (Jul '13) 1 hr Beth 122
Mike Browns crimminal buddy Dorian Johnson RECA... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 4

Search the Wentzville Forum:
•••
•••