sigh

O Fallon, MO

#1 Aug 25, 2011
After finaly getting around to actually reading Missours new Teacher/ internet communications law. I would just like to take a quik second and make a personal apoligy to any Missouri educators for ever allowing my elected officals to ever approve this bullshit!

I cannot believe that the leadership of this fine state has the audacity revoke some if the most fundamental rights afforded you under the constitutuion. Be assured, I intend to "e-bith- slap' the shit out of the whole lot of em.
Agreed

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Agreed
Pretty Much

O Fallon, MO

#3 Nov 26, 2011
My thoughts exactly.
Marty

Wentzville, MO

#4 Mar 11, 2015
Not so fast
Vinny

Wentzville, MO

#5 Apr 21, 2015
sigh wrote:
After finaly getting around to actually reading Missours new Teacher/ internet communications law. I would just like to take a quik second and make a personal apoligy to any Missouri educators for ever allowing my elected officals to ever approve this bullshit!
I cannot believe that the leadership of this fine state has the audacity revoke some if the most fundamental rights afforded you under the constitutuion. Be assured, I intend to "e-bith- slap' the shit out of the whole lot of em.
Internet tough guy hey!
You don't act so tough in the neighborhood
What's up with dat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning-3 brothers roofing Mar 21 CSM1 5
Fun family things to do Feb 28 Gerald Cummer 2
Ripped Off Feb '17 Fed_up 1
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Feb '17 Knobby 33
Leave my country Feb '17 Nancy Kate 1
Wentzville to raise taxes to pay for free heal... Feb '17 Francine 2
If your looking or white pick up involved in cr... Feb '17 hardhead 2

Wentzville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance