Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated May 13, 2012
Josie

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Its amazing how there have been forums started on here by someone about both Cheryl Cross and Larry Marshall (both forums by citizens)but they have both disappeared. I heard about both forums and I wanted to comment on them because I think Cheryl Cross is an IDIOT. IS it that they have no problem talking about other people but they cant seem to take it when residents say what they want about them. If you can dish it out you should be able to hadle it getting dished back at you. Esp Cheryl since she is an alderman for our ward. I can't wait till someone beats her and we have a new alderman because she sucks as an alderman. Lets see how long till she has this post removed
really

Wentzville, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2012
I agree totally with your statement. 2 days, I believe this might be a record.
to Josie

Wentzville, MO

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Josie wrote:
Its amazing how there have been forums started on here by someone about both Cheryl Cross and Larry Marshall (both forums by citizens)but they have both disappeared. I heard about both forums and I wanted to comment on them because I think Cheryl Cross is an IDIOT. IS it that they have no problem talking about other people but they cant seem to take it when residents say what they want about them. If you can dish it out you should be able to hadle it getting dished back at you. Esp Cheryl since she is an alderman for our ward. I can't wait till someone beats her and we have a new alderman because she sucks as an alderman. Lets see how long till she has this post removed
I have been hearing some very bad facts about Leon Tow, Rick Stokes, Chris Gard and now their running mate Sonya in ward 2. After many conversations with many people, they have lost my vote. Corruption at its worse? If the only way they can vote is by making all the other candidates look bad, they deserve to lose.
Voters

Wentzville, MO

#4 Mar 23, 2012
We totally agree. However, we need to unelect Stokes, Tow and make sure Gossett and Shryock do NOT get in. They're all of Bill Leutkenhaus' people.
really

Wentzville, MO

#5 Mar 23, 2012
Voters wrote:
We totally agree. However, we need to unelect Stokes, Tow and make sure Gossett and Shryock do NOT get in. They're all of Bill Leutkenhaus' people.
I don't know what you mean about this statement. Can you elaborate so I understand?
Voters

Wentzville, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you mean about this statement. Can you elaborate so I understand?
Bill Leutkenhaus is with the home builders and wants to "control the Board" (Meaning the Board of Aldermen since his cronies are Tow, Stokes, Gard, and Kross). These people are not for the people, they've for themselves to make themselves look good. But, if you look at the meetings it's self evident what they're all about. They want Stokes, Shryock, and Gossett to get elected as aldermen and want Tow to be Mayor. Please educate yourselves and don't vote for these clowns.
the truth

Wentzville, MO

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Please follow this link about Larry Marshall business. It shows his business is not registered in Missouri and hasn't been for 2 years. He refuses to place this information on his blog and I have came to Topix because he only puts Annoymous messages up that make him look good.
https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/F...
You know he will have this removed immediately so look fast.
to the truth

Wentzville, MO

#8 Apr 14, 2012
the truth wrote:
Please follow this link about Larry Marshall business. It shows his business is not registered in Missouri and hasn't been for 2 years. He refuses to place this information on his blog and I have came to Topix because he only puts Annoymous messages up that make him look good.
https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/F...
You know he will have this removed immediately so look fast.
I knew he was not on the up and up but it takes a lot of _____ not to be registered in the state you do business.
bri

Wentzville, MO

#9 Apr 17, 2012
You know he would be making a big deal about this if it where Nick Guccione. He is nothing but a mean old man with absolutely no ethics. People who talked to him for a while realize what a jerk he is and put him to bed quickly. I know his son and he states Larry Marshall is a thug and he will have nothing to do with him. A true deadbeat dad.
bri

Wentzville, MO

#10 May 4, 2012
I just finished watching the work session and cannot believe that Cheryl Kross and Forrest Gossett want to discuss grass cutting at the retreat. They just don't get it that this is not an important part of Wentzville's future. So is Alderman Gossett going to micromanage the City like Alderman Kross. Poor Mayor Guccione, he is going to have his hands full with all the stupidity on the board.
WM Felt

United States

#11 May 10, 2012
You've got that correct bri. The current board most definitely does not want to work with the elected mayor. I would say this board shines a terrible light on our city.
Also, Larry Marshall " the wentzvillan" refuses to publish most of my comments since he knows I bring up valid points that don't support his agenda!!
bri

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 11, 2012
WM Felt wrote:
You've got that correct bri. The current board most definitely does not want to work with the elected mayor. I would say this board shines a terrible light on our city.
Also, Larry Marshall " the wentzvillan" refuses to publish most of my comments since he knows I bring up valid points that don't support his agenda!!
I am disappointed with the Boards approval of Rankin to give away tax payers (mine and yours) in the amount of $360,000. I work in the manufacturing business of Wentzville and I will never use a Rankin graduate because of this money giveaway by our elected officials. To have to PAY a business to come to a city is totally uncalled for. Cheryl Kross made many arguements about not approving this cash cow for Rankin including that the current Rankin in St. Louis has not brought economic stimulus to their surrounding area. All businesses and restaurants around Rankin are boarded up proving that Rankin is not a stimulus to the area. Cheryl Kross also stated that the people who elected her did not elect her to give tax payer money to individual businesses but Cheryl Kross still voted for the $360,000 to go to one business. I have investigated the classes that Rankin will be teaching at this satelite and these are the same classes being offered at St.Charles Community College and Lindenwood; however, past Boards of Aldermen did not give away hard earned taxpayers money to attrack them to our area. I wonder what incentive the Aldermen are receiving from Rankin to make them offer so much to Rankin. I have talked to several manufacturing companies in this area and they all feel the same as I do but not one Alderman has came to my company to get my opinion. The current Mayor was quoted when elected that he wished to meet with Linn Technical School with his Aldermen but no mention of Linn Tech during discussion this week during the vote which tell me the Aldermen WOULD not agree to meet with Linn Tech who was interested in sateliting a campus in our area and without the support of OUR hard-earned taxpayer money. This board will not do anything the Mayor would like so Mayor Guccione better get use to it until the citizens figure out the Aldermen need to be voted out of office.
really

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 13, 2012
WM Felt wrote:
You've got that correct bri. The current board most definitely does not want to work with the elected mayor. I would say this board shines a terrible light on our city.
Also, Larry Marshall " the wentzvillan" refuses to publish most of my comments since he knows I bring up valid points that don't support his agenda!!
I too have made comments on Larry Marshall's the wentzvillian which never makes it on his blog. I guess the truth hurts, at least there it does. He only puts pieces which he himself comments or one of his croonies comments. I even quit reading it because of his brutality towards people that do not friend him or de-friends him. He has got to be the meanest person we have in Wentzville.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Truth 1,894
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 42 min Anonymous of Indy 238
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dawg Rules 96,395
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 hr northwye 325
Glenhurst subdivision (Jul '13) Fri lights 80
Flu shots Fri not right 2
News update Fri CrimereporterXXX 1
•••
•••
Wentzville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wentzville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wentzville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wentzville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wentzville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••