Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Someone please tell me why a person would want to represent a district in which he has never lived. Why would someone try and confuse voters with deception and misleading information. Bryan Spencer lives in St. Peters. Bryan Spencer does not shop her. Bryan Spencer does not reside here. Bryan Spencer does not have children here. Bryan Spencer does not pay taxes here. Bryan Spencer does not work here. Bryan Spencer does buy gas here. Bryan Spencer does not buy groceries here.
Help me to figure out the integrity of a man that would swindle voters into thinking he cares about anyone in this district.
Please visit you tube and search Bryan Spencer. Bryan Spencer is caught rigging the St. Charles County Caucus. He has 53,745 views of his lacking integrity.
really

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

I will definintely not vote for him. He must be interested in only himself. That is really concerning.
Wentzville voter

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Bryan must think that Wentzville Voters are stupid enought to fall for his tricks. I have notices his signs in the right of way. Bryan Spencer must think he is above the law. Can he not find enough citizens to support him?
out of towner

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

I heard Bryan Spencer bought a house in Wentzville just days before he signed up to run for State Rep. I cannot in good conscience vote for an out of towner. Chris Gard has my vote, he at lease lives here.
30 year resident

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

I just watched the youtube video of Bryan Spencer. I cannot believe that someone would act so maliciously. Bryan Spencer go back to where you came from. Bryan here in Wentzville we value honesty.
30 year resident

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Tell you friends to be carefull who they vote for. I didn't know it was legal to run for office if you didn't live there. Someone need to look into this guy.
crossroads resident

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

I am glad I read this post. I searched the internet and talked to my neighbor and He confirms it. Spencer is all over youtube and had no interest in Wentzville until he saw an open seat. Chris Gard has experience and backbone we need. Voters please do your homework.
Bryan Spencer caught

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

watch this video of Bryan Spencer he is caught in the act
Community club voter

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

We have watched the video of sPencer. It is disturbing. Gard has our vote
are you serious

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Bryan Spencer doesn't live in this district and is running for State Rep.
Bryan lives in St Peters

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I can't believe that someone is trying to run that doesn't live here. that is sad
Community club voter 2

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Chris hard has my vote. Bryan spencer must think wentzville voters are easy to fool
Progress voter

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Watch the video folks
wright city voter

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

If found out today that Spencer lives in St. Peters
stone meadows

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

zSomeone please tell me why a person would want to represent a district in which he has never lived. Why would someone try and confuse voters with deception and misleading information. Bryan Spencer lives in St. Peters. Bryan Spencer does not shop her. Bryan Spencer does not reside here. Bryan Spencer does not have children here. Bryan Spencer does not pay taxes here. Bryan Spencer does not work here. Bryan Spencer does buy gas here. Bryan Spencer does not buy groceries here.
Help me to figure out the integrity of a man that would swindle voters into thinking he cares about anyone in this district.
Please visit you tube and search Bryan Spencer. Bryan Spencer is caught rigging the St. Charles County Caucus. He has 53,745 views of his lacking integrity.
go get em 2

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

watch the video of spencer on you tube. It tells the whole truty
St petered

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

I live in country hill farm subdivision and so does Bryan . I dont understand why he is in wentzville. I guess it was an open seat and it looked like an easy win. His truck hasnt been there but he has been driving another car everyday
St Petering Out

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Is that the neighborhood where he has been parking his truck while driving his sister's car from HER HOUSE!
St petered

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Now that Bryan Spencer is back to school in St. Peters, something tells me that's exactly where you'll find him.
THE TRUTH

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

He was in SEVERAL groups in Wentzville and he does live in Wenzville CHECK YOU FACTS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Wentzville Forum right now

Search the Wentzville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,077
Lakeview Cleaners Fri Concerned 1
Back to the old tricks Fri to resident 9
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
Wentzville School District Jul 8 Livinoutinmo 1
Wentzville Bluffs Jul 8 Townie 5
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
•••

Flood Warning for St Charles County was issued at July 13 at 11:57AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Wentzville Dating