Next Last
Wentzville Dan

O Fallon, MO

#21 Sep 5, 2010
THey are good people ,
A resident

Wentzville, MO

#22 Sep 6, 2010
What kind of subject is this?? Abide by the law and you won't have any problems!
Josh

Baton Rouge, LA

#23 Apr 28, 2011
I don't know if the night shift officers suffer from extreme boredom, but they have stopped myself and others for no good reason. An officer stopped me for walking at night while wearing a heavy black coat (it was 15 degrees). I tried to respectfully ask if I was free to go and whether or not he had sufficient grounds to detain me. He became angry and threatened to put me in a cell for 24 hours for being "uncooperative".
local

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#24 Apr 29, 2011
based on your comment, josh, you say it was 15 degrees outside; my question is why complain now? that was obviously months ago. maybe you should've called their boss and made a complaint RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED. griping about it months after the fact, seems like you are drunk and just making things up and trying to start a police bashing forum. Don't--WE like our police in wentzville.
Josh

Baton Rouge, LA

#25 Apr 29, 2011
local wrote:
based on your comment, josh, you say it was 15 degrees outside; my question is why complain now? that was obviously months ago. maybe you should've called their boss and made a complaint RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED. griping about it months after the fact, seems like you are drunk and just making things up and trying to start a police bashing forum. Don't--WE like our police in wentzville.
I am not bashing, complaining, or griping; I am stating my opinion based on the experiences of friends, family, and myself. As a 17-year resident of Wentzville, I feel qualified to give a well-formed opinion on the city's police force.

I spoke with the officer's supervisor shortly after the incident and talked to Chief Noonan the next day. I ran into a local paramedic and asked if he knew this officer, and he referred to him as the "hair trigger cop". He has worked with the officer on many occasions and witnessed similar unprofessional behavior toward the public.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#26 May 31, 2011
I moved here in June 2010. They are no different than any police officer. So their job, make their quota, and if your in the doing of wrong. Then so be it per the law. Can't believe Im stating this, bc my father is a Police Officer in Jeff City. All in all, you have good cops, and you do have dirty cops. Those dirty cops, well they find their way into prison real well. I love Wentzville, and I've had no problems with the cops. Love the school bc they turned my child around in the best way possible!!! The cop at the Middle School is awesome, no problems their. Not this whole year of school did I hear one negative thing. That's nice coming from a small pond to a big lake.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) 19 hr shandy 108
Is Ofallon a safe place Jun 26 Norma 12
News Moore - Shy (May '09) Jun 21 Phillip Licker 23
Lambi for Mayor Jun 4 Nick 1
Deer Creek extension now open! Jun 4 Cometstorm 1
Door knobs Jun 3 Jessie Harrison 3
info about Nichole Williams (Jan '11) May '16 Old Virgil 8

Wentzville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance