First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer

Foristell, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2008
How are the police out here in wentzville.
taxpayer

Troy, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2008
taxpayer wrote:
How are the police out here in wentzville.
what kind of a question is that? are u trying to start trouble?
taxpayer

Foristell, MO

#3 Aug 4, 2008
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> what kind of a question is that? are u trying to start trouble?
No i move to wentzville from florissant mo.The police in florissant where ok guys.I work for florissant for over 30 years ,I think this going to be a good city to live in.I hope the police out here are good guys.
AMY

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 4, 2008
THE POLICE ARE WONDERFUL
taxpayer

Foristell, MO

#5 Aug 4, 2008
AMY wrote:
THE POLICE ARE WONDERFUL
Thank You.
some one

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Aug 21, 2008
NO there not
Mark

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2008
I have had to deal with them only on a few occasions (complaining about a problem) but they seemed to take care of the problem. I also got pulled over down by the pub last year (wife was driving, sober, but took a wrong turn) and they helped us find out way out. No problems so far!
melvin

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2009
They unionized yesterday, commie pigs.

http://www.myspace.com/wesleywes
Go Holt

Columbia, MO

#9 Mar 3, 2009
some one wrote:
NO there not
Yes they are fine! You are prople mad cause you got in troble and mad at them! It is your fault! Get over it!
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 6, 2009
For the most part they are decent guys, but as with most departments there are a few bad apples. I did try to file a complaint once on one of these bad apples and was hung up on and my husband was hung up on twice. I have no idea how he spoke to them, but I know I was completely calm, collected and not threatening at all. So if you run into one of the bad ones... good luck.
Go Holt

Columbia, MO

#11 Mar 9, 2009
Go Holt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are fine! You are prople mad cause you got in troble and mad at them! It is your fault! Get over it!
How is it are you geting in troble still?
Ants

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 9, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> No i move to wentzville from florissant mo.The police in florissant where ok guys.I work for florissant for over 30 years ,I think this going to be a good city to live in.I hope the police out here are good guys.
Are you one of those people that are afraid of blacks?
taxpayer

Moscow Mills, MO

#13 Mar 11, 2009
Ants wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those people that are afraid of blacks?
No,I moved because the city is was going down hill.
pedro

Troy, MO

#14 Mar 12, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> No,I moved because the city is was going down hill.
and blacks dont help better the city.
Ants

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 12, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> No,I moved because the city is was going down hill.
Property values are down all over.
The truth

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 23, 2009
melvin wrote:
They unionized yesterday, commie pigs.
http://www.myspace.com/wesleywes
You must bt crazy?
GRADY

Troy, MO

#17 Oct 29, 2009
THE POLICE IN WENTZVILLE DO A GREAT JOB. I DO AGREE LIKE EVERY PLACE, THERE ARE A COUPLE BAD APPLES. THE CLEAR SOLUTION WAS FOR THE CITY TO PROMOTE THEM TO A RANKING POSITION. MAYBE ITS NOT ALWAYS THE PATROLMAN YOU NEED TO WATCH!!
si comment

Massillon, OH

#18 Oct 30, 2009
when i first moved to the area in 1995 i was amazed that for a small town there were so many patrol cars and officers.(at that time the sign had less then 5500 i believe)
then when i found with both the gm plant & contel/verizon's headquarters located here there
was plenty of revenue.
the growth started and the police grew with it.
all is not perfect, but i lived in heritage point
across from the police department and we have
no problems. i would feel safe taking the dog
for a walk at any time.
i have examples of just plan laziness by some officers. ex: not writing a ticket when they should have. driving by rather then getting
out of the cruiser and investigating. i think
all officers have their days.
Just moved

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Well I think the police can be more proactive. If you have out of state plates they are very proactive but I have seen people run the stop sign on Z and 70 hundreds of times and they just sit there. I think they are lazy and just ride around and talk on their phones all day. Look at them during wabash days just stand around, what happened to talking to the people and not acting like your above the rest. What happened to DARE do not just ride around and attempt to look important but get out and chat to the kids. And the school resource officer well that is just another story a waist of tax payer money because he knows of nothing that goes on in school
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

#20 Sep 2, 2010
The Police are fine people my mom is very good friends with a couple of them and I have met some personally through her they are great people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart scan n go Apr 21 Dusty 4
News Possible Compromise in Proposed St. Charles Bik... (Aug '10) Apr 16 Colworth 6
Heather Kemper-Hussey Apr 15 French maid 23
Wentzville being sued again Apr 15 Milly 1
Wentzville Scandal to be released very soon. Apr 12 Douche bag llc 3
Not now Apr 12 We will 1
Oh but there's more Apr 12 Twkin 7

Wentzville Jobs

Personal Finance

Wentzville Mortgages