swalt

Foristell, MO

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Does anyone know what might be coming to the area whent he Hwy U overpass is completed? Or, does anyone know when the Hwy U overpass is scheduled to be completed? I've heard that a Sam's Club is going in there, but I'm curious if anyone else has any information.
Rumors

Warrenton, MO

#2 Jun 8, 2010
MoDOT's SCHEDULED completion date is Sept. 1st. As of today, only gas stations/C stores are scheduled. If the city would communicate with its residents on a regular basis, you could find out that information.

Wentzville, MO

#3 Jun 10, 2010
I had heard that Cracker Barrel was going in. Also I know that Lowes has been interested in land in that area for some years now. Another rumor is that Wal-mart is not happy with the City of Troy and it was rumored that they may put a store there. It is kinda coincidental that Wal-mart in Troy has not done any improvements to the Troy store in some time...wondering if they are waiting to just build a new store.....None of what I hear is comfirmed, just hearsay.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Schnuck's will begin construction of a new store on the Northeast corner of the intersection on November 15 and open March 1, 2011.
Employee

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2010
guest wrote:
I had heard that Cracker Barrel was going in. Also I know that Lowes has been interested in land in that area for some years now. Another rumor is that Wal-mart is not happy with the City of Troy and it was rumored that they may put a store there. It is kinda coincidental that Wal-mart in Troy has not done any improvements to the Troy store in some time...wondering if they are waiting to just build a new store.....None of what I hear is comfirmed, just hearsay.
The Troy Walmart is under reconstruction now and will not be putting in a store at highway u.
curious

Columbia, MO

#6 Oct 12, 2010
How does anyone find out what is being placed in this area? i have heard so many rumors and don't know what the truth really is.

This is a great section for businesses to be placed. and this would help our area to grow and keep the tax dollars in our county.
que1275

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Biff Cackles wrote:
Schnuck's will begin construction of a new store on the Northeast corner of the intersection on November 15 and open March 1, 2011.
I realize this is an old thread but,
WELL, where's Schnucks at?!?! It's March 2nd, and I don't see one in sight!
Irish123

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Moscow Mills city hall won't tell us anything. We have asked several times. The journal said a year ago they were putting trailers at U with advertising for developers. The land was donated the overpass went in and now no businesses have come. What the hell somebody surely knows something. Is it some big secret. Moscow is starting to act like Troy not wanting any new people to come in.
Irish123

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 18, 2013
curious wrote:
How does anyone find out what is being placed in this area? i have heard so many rumors and don't know what the truth really is.
This is a great section for businesses to be placed. and this would help our area to grow and keep the tax dollars in our county.
That is why we go to Wentzville Walmart. Troy is gross and dirty. They really need to clean their bathrooms at Troy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Fallon, Mo. may undergo beautification effort 5 hr Ole Jack 1
Denny's in Lake St Louis (Dec '13) Thu Katie 16
Debate: Marijuana - O'Fallon, MO (Aug '10) Feb 25 Katy 56
Legalize pot Feb 24 Cindy 43
pizza delivery Feb 20 pennys on the dime 4
Don't bite on these post Feb 19 Get the FactsStra... 2
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO Feb 19 Get the FactsStra... 11
Wentzville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web