Lets hear it

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 9, 2010
What do you think the chances of Judge Carter defeating Jack Banas is going to be in August? Do you think he can convince people with his robo calling to vote for him in spite of his recent charges of DWI and speeding? Like to hear your thoughts on this race.
Blanagovichski

Westcliffe, CO

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Nope, I don't think so. But, if people take into account the lack of prosecution on Banas' part then he will have a chance.

Ever read the story of the drunk businessman who crashed into a firehouse, agreed to pay for things, and no charges were filed? That was Banas.

I'm pretty sure you've heard of the sexual predator woman who caused a minor to kill herself but never had charges filed by the county. That was Banas too.

Or the drunk who killed a female passenger, and got only a year plea agreement. Guess who?!

Maybe we need a third candidate so we have another choice besides these two. Neither seems to be the best option.
Notice

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2010
Notice that the poster subconsciously put v. Carter. It's a stretch but seems like someone thinks Carter's the real candidate to beat
smarter than a 5thgrdr

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 11, 2010
Notice wrote:
Notice that the poster subconsciously put v. Carter. It's a stretch but seems like someone thinks Carter's the real candidate to beat
I would hardly think that to be true. I would have to say Banas will hang Michael Carter up to dry.
HAS chance

Boone, NC

#5 Apr 24, 2010
CARTER has a Chance that is for sure
Likey

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Carter called me today, he is right on top of things; how in the heck has the prosecutor's office not changed hands for 12 years? If that IS true, Carter has my vote regardless -shake things up!
Hands

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2010
CARTER wins hands down. I actually wonder what office he couldn't win in the county right now. pretty hard to beat House or Ehlmann I suppose
MmmmHmmmm

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2010
You are correct -- Ehlmann and House are unbeatable, oh and Carter will be the surprise candidate this August. Everyone in legal community is super curious.
winnerwinnerchic kendinner

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Carter is a fool. He posted most of the comments on here himself. Where is he now?
lets hear it

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Aug 18, 2010
Carter lost by huge numbers. I guess the whole county knows about him. He has a huge amount of court rulings against him from when he lived in Wentzville. Google Missouri Casenet, then do a search for Michael E Carter. He shouldn't even be an attorney with everything listed on casenet. There is another Michael E Carter but we are looking for Michael Edward Carter born in 1971.
lets hear it

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Aug 18, 2010
he didn't live in Wentzville, he lived in Hazelwood.
Kevin Sichra

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 9, 2012
I would think Jack Banas would be unbeatable. He is fair and just and respected.. If Lucy Rauch endorses him it is a done deal. Banks wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wentzvilles New Political Force 14 min wentzvillain 14
Wentzville scandal 12 hr what? 4
Legalize pot Wed Mrs Wilson 26
Weather update Wed Doppler Dude 1
News update on Officer Wilson Wed Crime Reporter XXX 1
Hooty sooty double mooty Wed Jimmy 2Ears 1
News Update Oct 21 Crime Reporter XXX 1
Wentzville Dating
Find my Match

Wentzville Jobs