GARD and SHRYOCK VIOLATE RULES

GARD and SHRYOCK VIOLATE RULES

Posted in the Wentzville Forum

Seniors

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Here's something to ponder: Gard and Shryock attended the picnic at the Wentzville Senior Center last month and brought their kids with them, without asking permission if they could do such. This was in direct violation of the Senior Center. Adding insult to injury, they then brought their kids to a SENIOR DANCE at the Senior Center. It's all about them and they continue to espouse that they're all for advocating doing good for seniors, when all they do is think about THEMSELVES. They only go to these events so they can add to their political agendas. They probably won't be around when it's not an election year.
jeremy Pritchett

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Really? That's what makes u upset? That they brought their kids to an event. Do you know how many kids would not want to go to an event like this? A lot. With all the real issues, in the city, state, and country please do not waste our time with small got you issues. Just for reference I brought my kids there too, once I wanted to have them see and talk to the people that were there. I believe that it is good for them to spend time with our senior community.
Senior Citizens

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 2, 2012
jeremy Pritchett wrote:
Really? That's what makes u upset? That they brought their kids to an event. Do you know how many kids would not want to go to an event like this? A lot. With all the real issues, in the city, state, and country please do not waste our time with small got you issues. Just for reference I brought my kids there too, once I wanted to have them see and talk to the people that were there. I believe that it is good for them to spend time with our senior community.
You just don't get it, do you? Their kids probably didn't want to go, but they unilaterally brought them there without asking if it was okay, which it wasn't because of insurance purposes. By the way, you can spend time with seniors, other than at the center. More importantly, you just lost our vote for the Wentzville Township committeeman.
Senior Citizens Too

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 3, 2012
They can take their kids to the Heritage Center on the Parkway if they want to expose them to seniors, but not to a senior dance. Doesn't make sense to us either other than Gard and Shyrock just want votes and something to put on their bios.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wentzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ripped Off (Feb '17) Dec 10 Thatsaboutright 4
News Sugarfire to open in Cape Girardeau Dec 9 Guest 14
Jessica burns Dec 8 Kelly 1
All about fixing Dec 8 Hate dope heads 1
Show me Doves by Steve Fortner Dec 6 Bran Fan 1
Door knobs (Mar '16) Dec 2 Beatrice 4
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Dec 2 Nancy Hoda 34

Wentzville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance