Wentzville crash leaves Lincoln County woman dead

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSDK NewsChannel 5

A two vehicle crash between a Jeep and a Mack truck has claimed the life of a woman from Lincoln County.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2011
sweet lips

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

RIP Lori. You were the BEST Martha a WM could have and the best Handmaid a WHP could have! You know why? Because you had a good heart! Remember the fun times and the talks on the way home from Shrine? You will be missed very much. You are truly F.A.T.A.L. Remember that always!!
Phoenix

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

My friends were coming home and called me and said what the scanner say and I said bad wreck is all I know, since traffic was backed up when they got close she said whomever was in the other vehicle burnt beyond recognition had to die. That is so sad, why would someone cut in front of a truck was there enough distance, was the truck driver going to fast, it's just horrible. So young, I know some brewer's wonder if they are related in any way.
Not True

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

She was not burnt at all. Please do not discuss condition out of regards for the family.
Confused

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Phoenix wrote:
My friends were coming home and called me and said what the scanner say and I said bad wreck is all I know, since traffic was backed up when they got close she said whomever was in the other vehicle burnt beyond recognition had to die. That is so sad, why would someone cut in front of a truck was there enough distance, was the truck driver going to fast, it's just horrible. So young, I know some brewer's wonder if they are related in any way.
There were 2 accidents. You are mixing the 2 incidents together as one.
Phoenix

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

I did not say the body was burnt I said the vehicle was burnt. I did not see it, my friends saw the vehicle and the truck, they said that whomever was in the vehicle must have died with the condition of the vehicle. It is horrible, so young and so much to give, and my heart goes out to the family to lose a loved one. If there was another accident I have not heard or read of it on 61 I was just stating what my friends saw when they were coming through that part of the highway.
Chris S

Wright City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Never makes sense to me why anyone would put their life and the lives of others in danger just to get to their destination a few seconds faster. Prayers for her family. Drive smart people.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Two accidents...one on 61 right past Wentzville, this woman passed away. The other accident was on 47 I believe, if I remember right, the vehicle did catch fire. Both women passed away. I am sure they will be missed by all their family and friends.
fix up mix up

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Phoenix wrote:
This was a MVA on HWY 47 @ approx. 2:14pm
just sayin

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

I saw Mrs. Brewers jeep on the tow truck. It did not catch on fire it rolled over several times. I feel bad for her family.
More dumb Phoenix

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Phoenix wrote:
Your writing doesn't even make sense. Go back to your favorite hospital and ask for more pills because the crack you are smoking isn't helping you.
worldtraveler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

the truck driver was NOT going too fast; he is absolutely devastated over this, inconsolable and almost suicidal. he lost his own daughter years ago at 16 yrs old to an accident similar in nature. he states he wouldn't wish the emotional agony and guilt (even though he did nothing wrong--she DID pull right out in front of him)on his worst enemy. i guess we don't think too often about the drivers who are involved in these situations unless they did it on purpose or through negligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Wentzville Forum right now

Search the Wentzville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 57 min vote to vote 10,207
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Anti Liberal 95,457
Foristell Police Chief Question? 20 hr Jimmy ray 5
O'Fallon Mo. city leaders push justice center r... 21 hr st louis 2
Who do you support for Sheriff 23 hr werpraying 3
Drug houses in st charles Thu st charles 5
NARC in st charles Thu st charles 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wentzville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000