Review: Tricia Sloan Dance Ctr
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jun 10, 2012
I put 4 kids through TSDC at one time. After reading all these post I could not agree with these people anymore. Money ,Money, Money is what its all about. I understand that is the reason to open a business but please know how to talk to people with respect. After all we make you who you are. Its obvious that they dont need my $3700.00 next year. Business must be real good. The ROBOT that sits behind anything that looks like a cash drawer should know how to talk to people other than saying the amout you owe.He has the personality of a magot. Some advice to TSDC, talk to people with respect, tell your dance teachers to talk to our kids with respect. Don't make the shows end at 11:00 PM when 7 yr olds are involved. and remember business can be here today and gone tomorrow.Sometimes its better to sit home and put a person behind the counter thats has a pulse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unhappy parent

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jun 20, 2013
I really tried to like this place and I adore my daughters teacher. she was amazing with them . The owners however are absolutely rude. Worst costumer service ever. I will be taking my business somewhere else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unknown

Oaklyn, NJ

#23 Oct 20, 2013
I happened to stumble upon this review page and I find myself disgusted with the comments posted. It sounds to me that the parents who have posted these negative reviews are a bunch of spoiled, entitled and are not worthy of having their children attend TSDC. No, I am not a staff member at the studio or a relative of the Sloan's. My children have been dancing at TSDC for over nine years and we have been blessed to be part of this studio. How dare you refer to Patti Sloan in that manner!! You imagine dealing day in and day out with hundreds of parents just like the ones who have posted here. Personally, I would have strangled some of you folks. If you are looking for a place where your children will be expected to behave respectfully, work hard and learn something about the discipline of dance, then this is a perfect place for you. If you expect a place, where you and your kids will be catered to in every way, especially when you throw a tantrum - then do all of us TSDC parents a favor and stay away.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
murphy

Darby, PA

#24 Nov 28, 2013
My daughter's experience has been wonderful at tsdc. The staff are all very professional and organized, and the quality of instruction is hard to come by. I was a dancer for all of my childhood and never had such opportunities as my daughter has at Tricia Sloan. Also, being a new member of the dance company has proven to be fun and exciting. Would recommend this place to anyone, and I have. Also the adult fittness program is incredible with so many choices, and extremely affordable. Great results and great fun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Ocean City, NJ

#25 Jun 7, 2014
Absolutely wonderful school. They make it very affordable for students to take classes and be in the company. My daughter is taking two classes and costumes are reasonable. I have a friend who has a daughter spending $6,000 for classes a year and the dances are not great and then costumes are $200 300 each. We only spent $1,000 which included costumes. The staff is fabulous and work with each child.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Aug 10, 2014
I have truly never encountered such rude customer service in my entire life. Literally to ask a question or make a comment, you get yelled at from The Sloans, not Tricia. It is such a shame because she is so sweet and good, especially with the young ones. Well, unfortunately for Tricia Sloan Dance Studio, the word is traveling very fast and many people are dropping out because how they are being treated at the front desk. It's good as a business owner or just as a general human being to remain humble. Remember the golden rule "treat others the way you want to be treated." There are so many amazing local schools. Do your research parents. Give your money to a studio that will appreciate the business and provide you the customer service you deserve.
DONTDOIT

Wilmington, DE

#27 Aug 7, 2015
I danced their for three years and hated it more each year. They act like they are the number one school. They are the number one school for most hated if anything! The girls are the more clicky then high school it is ridiculous! They act one way to the girls and perfect angels to the teachers. They will GUARENTEE judge your daughter on her looks, how she dances, how thin they are and how many years you have danced at the school. STEER. CLEAR. I literally beg you. Another thing is that the teachers they have their are awful. This one teacher called out this sweet girl in my class "fat" the girl was simply trying to help another girl so she wouldn't get yelled at and the teachers response was "your fat!! Work on yourself and get skinny for God sakes." She walked out in tears. If your not giving the school thousands of dollars in donations or paying for tons of classes then your daughter will be treated like crap. I have danced at other places and I can say I was not trained at Tricia's with such highness like they say they do. They act like they are training little professionals. I beg you moms and dads to not send your child there. It's like sending your lamb into a lions den.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wenonah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Apr '16 Eric Krawawecz 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Woodbury, NJ (Aug '10) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 15
dunrite bulkhead company (Aug '12) Mar '16 Lou 7
News Is 30 to life right for ex-cop in murder case? Feb '16 Beannie 2
Brazzi Brick Oven Pizza (Jun '10) Feb '16 Angelina 63
horny (Dec '15) Jan '16 Free Mumia 2
Review: South Jersey Turf Techs (May '15) Dec '15 Disappointed 3

Wenonah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance