Apartments may come down

Apartments may come down

There are 3 comments on the Gloucester Co. Times story from Mar 8, 2008, titled Apartments may come down. In it, Gloucester Co. Times reports that:

“At this point, there are still a few families residing in one of the buildings, and there is no formal redevelopment plan yet in place by the owners”

DEPTFORD TWP. The township is in discussion with the owners of the Oak Valley Apartments on Georgetown Road to demolish the structures and replace them with condominiums and townhouses. via Gloucester Co. Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloucester Co. Times.

New Egypt, NJ

#1 Jun 4, 2008
these apartments have been nothing but trouble for our town for many years and should be torn down and property re-built

#2 Sep 25, 2008
THANK GOD! them apartments need to be gone.. i live right around the corner from them drug infested police attractions.. if you have ever been inside them apartments they stink bad there are roaches every where the wiring is very bad the ceilings are caving inward in some of the rooms.. there are bullet holes in D building,and what the heck is in there that make all them buldings STINK!!!??? well i have that answer but i will keep that comment to my self...

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Also, while they're tearing down the apartments, make a road that runs from Georgetown Road thru Manchester Court to Ogden Station Road, maybe then the kids will stop playing in "De Sac" and maybe they can build the kids a playground where the old gas station was on Ogden Station Road?? Because as one of the residents informed me, the parents allow their children (1 yr. old being the youngest) to play in the the Cul-de-Sac, because they don't consider it a street, and they moved to the Cul-de-Sac, so their children could play in the street. Well, yes, there is a whole lotta dumb in this world - and most of it resides right in your own neighborhoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wenonah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you personally know any Sociopaths and/or Ps... (Aug '08) Sep '16 Dr Nina 56
Manahawkin bus stop Jul '16 Forget about it 1
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Apr '16 Eric Krawawecz 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Woodbury, NJ (Aug '10) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 15
dunrite bulkhead company (Aug '12) Mar '16 Lou 7
News Is 30 to life right for ex-cop in murder case? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Beannie 2
Brazzi Brick Oven Pizza (Jun '10) Feb '16 Angelina 63

Wenonah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance