First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tina Marie

Centre, AL

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Is Amy Shirley off of lizard lick towing a man? it looks like he's a he with a bad hair style wig on
misty

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2012
No she isn't a man. Do research she body builder.
zechariah

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
i want her peach too. Eat it good
W-T-F-SMILE

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 20, 2012
she's a strong woman :O
hfychfhf

Valley Springs, CA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Yeah, she has a penis..... lick it up. Ooooooops! LOOK it up! Hahahaha!!!!!!
hfychfhf

Valley Springs, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Tina Marie wrote:
Is Amy Shirley off of lizard lick towing a man? it looks like he's a he with a bad hair style wig on
I totally agree. She is nasty.:-\
San Cemente

Bolivar, MO

#8 Sep 24, 2012
shes a skanky cuntry bumpkin. i hate the way she talks and yes she looks like a man.
Just me

Centre, AL

#9 Nov 1, 2012
Do research.. she's a body builder?
She's not built like a body builder. that has nothing to do with it anyways..she just looks... walks, and stands LIKE A MAN! nothing to do with BODY BUILDING.
Use to be RAW fan

Lubbock, TX

#10 Jan 7, 2013
She is very pretty

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Shes hot..has a great body and her ass looks good in jeans...would love to get some of that
Dustin

Lockhart, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Your all gay, that is a man set up by producers to fool you, and you LOVE her, shows what some of you like in a woman is mannish features
ms_janet

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2013
All yall needs to stop hating on amy im her biggest fan she is a beautiful woman. And im thinking about following her footsteps i want to be a body builder. She inspire me to be a body builder one day thank u amy
ms_janet

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Hey amy shake them haters off
Nic G

Atlanta, GA

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Dustin wrote:
Your all gay, that is a man set up by producers to fool you, and you LOVE her, shows what some of you like in a woman is mannish features
You, Dustin, are the f*g in this equation. You see a beautiful redhead and dearly wish she was a man. Just keep counting the days until you choke on a mile of d!cks, pillow biter.
snap on

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2013
Any chick who does roids long enuff will injest all that male testosterone and start lookin like a dude

Readyville, TN

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Shes hot with s sexy tight body and grest ass...would love to get some of that
Guest1

Rocky Mount, NC

#18 May 23, 2013
Hey. For anyone that's wants to call Amy a man then you are jealous of her. Get this through your head!! She is A PROFESSIONAL POWERLIFTER. Don't judge someone that you don't know about. Amy is a nice and a intelligent women. The people that think she is a man get a lift!! Stop finding negative things to say to someone that you know is doing better than you.
Amazing

Centre, AL

#19 May 28, 2013
Amy Shirley is a MAN! She has a adams apple and wrinkled face!!!
amanda young

Melrose Park, IL

#20 Jun 22, 2013
Amy is a woman she is a mma fighter use Google dumbass you can find out all about her besides they have kids
Amy

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Jul 8, 2013
I'm not a man. I have kids and a husband you idiots!!! The body, lack of facial fat, lack of lips and hard features are because I used to take steroids. And I regret it. What I regret most is my private area. Yes, it looks manly (similar to wrestler Chyna- Joanie Laurer) and is something I cannot change. Do you know what its like to not be able to wear a swimsuit without a lot of tape etc?... Ok, I am tipsy tonight so let me give something else away... You probably know my show is Scripted. Well, I'm currently disgruntled with the writers and there is soo much fake inauthentic stuff about our show and our business even more than the public knows.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wendell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police ID couple in Knightdale shooting (Jul '12) Sep 22 Yaboi 6
mudcats player tanner murphy hosting youth base... Sep 1 NCPrime9Baseball 1
News Silver Alert Issued For Missing Clayton Man (Aug '09) Aug '16 Conway125 3
bobby and big juicy from lizard lick are pill p... (Mar '13) Jul '16 elisa 10
News Two Middlesex employees held for cyberstalking (Mar '16) Jun '16 AIPAC grand dragon 4
Deadbeat mom Jun '16 elmer gantry 2
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump (Mar '16) Jun '16 elmer gantry 3

Wendell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wendell Mortgages