Skinned cat found along road near Wen...

Skinned cat found along road near Wenatchee

There are 46 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Skinned cat found along road near Wenatchee. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

Officials are trying to find who may have skinned the cat whose body was found Sunday on a road at Rock Island, about five miles southeast of East Wenatchee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#50 Dec 27, 2011
The Cat-Lover Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
This is good proof that wild animals will not use them for food. Something I discovered on my own land. This is why we can't depend on native-wildlife to keep their populations in check. No doubt that coyote, after having tasted cat and rejected it, won't go after more of them. If it didn't or doesn't die from all the diseases that cats carry today. Precisely what happened on my own land when I offered a shot-dead cat to some opossum for food once. The whole opossum family, residents that were living by my house, all died from partially gnawing on cat-meat. A mistake I'll never make again. Cats all get shot and buried now to protect everything from coming in contact with them.
This is a man-made animal causing a man-made ecological disaster that must be gotten rid of 100% by man-made means. Guns being the most effective. Trying to trap them to euthanize or sterilize them is what caused the disaster today. Trapping them will never catch up to their breeding rates. Shooting them on-site and on-sight is the only solution left.
No need to save anyone from a heated debate on these things. Any chance to educate the cat-lover psychotics that caused this deadly ecological disaster is always worthwhile.
If you knew so much about wildlife you'd know opossums are NOT meat eaters!!!!!

Burnt Hills

#51 Dec 27, 2011
TrilbyKat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I hadn't thought of this in a statistical manner before, but you are right. He really is mentally deranged and could very well be a danger to other innocents.
Absolutely TrilbyKat! If you go back and read all his post it really makes you wonder what kind of sicko he really is. He also post on other cat articles the same BS over and over. Scariest part is that he is out there in society among not just animals but probably children and the elderly. I fear for them cause his statement are indictive of someone who is not just ignorant but sadistic and evil as well. Good to meet up with you again and hope your holidays were good!

Burnt Hills

#52 Dec 27, 2011
Mirror of Reality wrote:
p.s. If you advocate for cats as rodent-control on farms and ranches, you've already doomed them to being destroyed by drowning or shooting when it becomes a financial liability more than any asset. Ranchers and farmers are fully aware that cats' Toxoplasma gondii parasite can cause the very same birth defects, still-births, and miscarriages in their livestock as it can in pregnant women. This is why any cats are routinely destroyed around gestating livestock. Common rural practice everywhere. The risk of financial loss is too great to do otherwise.
The next time you bite into that whole-grain veggie-muffin or McBurger, you need to just envision biting down on a shot-dead or drowned kitten or cat. For that's exactly how that food supply got to your mouth -- whether you want to face up to it or not. It's not going to change reality no matter how much you twist your mind away from the truth of your world.
Waking up yet?
LOL!!!!!
Really? Not here! Every farmer here (yes dairy farmer) has lots of cats. They can NOT use rodenticides to control the rodents! You are really ignorant!
The Cat-Lover Mind

Pipestone, MN

#53 Dec 27, 2011
Norskejente wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew so much about wildlife you'd know opossums are NOT meat eaters!!!!!
Wow, who dropped you on your head as an infant?
The Cat-Lover Mind

Pipestone, MN

#54 Dec 27, 2011
Norskejente wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely TrilbyKat! If you go back and read all his post it really makes you wonder what kind of sicko he really is. He also post on other cat articles the same BS over and over. Scariest part is that he is out there in society among not just animals but probably children and the elderly. I fear for them cause his statement are indictive of someone who is not just ignorant but sadistic and evil as well. Good to meet up with you again and hope your holidays were good!
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).

Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!

I bet you're onto something!

Like your needing serious psychological help.

Paranoid psychotic much?
STINKCAT

UK

#55 Dec 28, 2011
The Cat-Lover Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).
Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!
I bet you're onto something!
Like your needing serious psychological help.
Paranoid psychotic much?
Hurry grandad psycho the doctors are waiting for you LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wenatchee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christie says he can beat Clinton (Jun '14) 2 hr NoRoundHumpers 46
What to check when doing concrete cutting? Aug 31 correysmith321 1
News Violent Gang Problem Plagues Rural Northwest (Oct '07) Aug 17 Anonymous 376
Jeremiah Cummings is a lying cheating playa Jul '15 bae1243 4
News Washington's wildfire season gets off to an ear... Jul '15 fatbacksx 1
Debate: Marijuana - East Wenatchee, WA (Aug '10) Jun '15 Bill Rice 23
Review: Javy's Auto Repair May '15 toddlinton 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wenatchee Mortgages