"Wet Bandits" charged

Mar 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wenatchee World

WENATCHEE LEAVENWORTH CHELAN 'Wet Bandits' charged 'Wet Bandits' charged Jose Luis Villanueva, 20, and Eric Estrada, 19, were each charged Monday in Chelan County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree theft, two counts of first-degree malicious mischief and theft of a motor vehicle.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
brown gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

ha itz so funny wat ppl go threw!i new Jose omg im so disapointed like seriesly he looked so calmed!but o well things happen for a reason!
Ket

Wenatchee, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

haha ya and now he is going to become somebody's bitch in prison! lol. how unfortunate...NOT!
Perfer not to say

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Well they did what they did but still how sad thaty they are so young and have to have this on their record for the rest of their life...
Perfer not to say

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

and i feel sorry for their family..... they will miss their sons but from what i heard they were the ones that broke into my place. so i cant feel sorry for them on their sentance...
wow

Arlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

haha this shit is funny they are such retards. good thing jessy wasnt with them.
Kit

Wenatchee, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

They are idiots. period. don't feel sorry for them. They are big boys now and made their own stupid decisions. Have fun spending 20+ years in prison morons. >:)
friend

Arlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

they are good people. they jst made mistakes. good thing they are getting their lives together now
Old testament

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

They deserve to get the books thrown at them we need to get every single one of these rat bastards off the street hope they get sent to mexico its like the wild west over there that will teach those greaser... Yours truly Mr. Jones

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wenatchee Discussions

Search the Wenatchee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 38 min EasyEed 710
Christie says he can beat Clinton Sun Le Jimbo 30
Debate: Marijuana - East Wenatchee, WA (Aug '10) Jun 21 tracie coleman 19
Cashmere doctor charged (Nov '07) Jun '14 just me 5
Imogene Alexandra "Jean" Rappe Jun '14 Norman Fobert 1
debt buyers suing in county court (Jul '07) May '14 Extremely annoyed 10
Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Mar '14 Tim 17
•••
•••

Wenatchee News Video

•••
•••

Wenatchee Jobs