Cashmere doctor charged

Sep 20, 2007 Full story: Wenatchee World 6

“There are folks in the medical field who think painkillers kill people. If you prescribe too many, they will overdose and die”

The state has charged Cashmere physician Dr. Robert Schneider with unprofessional conduct, claiming he prescribed increasing doses of pain medication to six patients, two of whom died last year. via Wenatchee World

Full Story
THANK YOU

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2007
DON'T WORRY DR.SCHNEIDER WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE,HAVE FAITH!!YOUR A GREAT DOCTOR..
someone who cares

Marysville, WA

#2 Mar 10, 2010
You piece of crap....KARMA! Gotta love that KARMA!
Robert Smith

Wenatchee, WA

#3 May 8, 2010
This " doctor" and all of his ilk think nothing of engaging in behaviors that result in patient deaths. They forgot, long ago, that the patient's welfare comes first, ALWAYS; not the doctor's greed. I hope Dr Schneider can find honest employment after his license is pulled,if he avoids prison. No one would think that a doctor who over prescribes opiates is a "great doctor" except a junky. Just remember doc, what goes around, comes around. I wish this drug dealer had been put out of business years ago because some good people might still be living.Yes, I know, supply and demand. The only word to a patient who demands narcotics is No. Over prescribing narcotics is illegal. I wonder if Dr. Schneider has engaged in other criminal activities? I hope you face the music bigtime and I hope you are made an example of so forcefully that any of your peers who may contemplate doing likewise will find your history;crimes and punishments to be sufficiently instructive that no further offense is considered. "Doctors" like you, in my opinion, are lower than toliet scum.
just me

Bothell, WA

#4 May 16, 2014
well Doc Schnieder is up to his bag of tricks. seems he has his license back and is back in the area. beware. keep your eyes on your parents and dont let them wander out alone...this predator will pounce when you least expect it and come off like he is a caring person. he is NOT.
just me

Bothell, WA

#5 Jun 7, 2014
To R. Smith....the answer to your question is YES. He has taken/borrowed, without intention of repaying, thousands of dollars from a depressed dementia patient. I know this for a fact,.....it is a relative of mine and I have first hand knowledge. I watch him very closely and dont trust him alone....EVER!!!!
EastSideCritic

Everett, WA

#6 Nov 7, 2014
Would love to compare notes... MR. Bob (not a doctor in my opinion), is currently scamming in the Wenatchee area. " just me", let Adult Protective Services know about what he's done. If I knew the particulars myself, I'd do it for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wenatchee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violent Gang Problem Plagues Rural Northwest (Oct '07) Feb 18 Evergreen Valley ... 371
15 year old music artist Feb 11 Daiyoun2 1
City moves forward on fireworks ban Feb 5 carter 1
Christie says he can beat Clinton (Jun '14) Jan '15 Go Blue Forever 41
Funeral Service Directory Dec '14 Ted Smith 1
Review: PRO CUT Concrete Cutting Dec '14 Cory Trevor 3
Entiat fault may have set off big 1872 quake Nov '14 Roger 1

Wenatchee News Video

Wenatchee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wenatchee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE