Report: Will And Jada Pinkett Smith S...

Report: Will And Jada Pinkett Smith Separate

There are 9 comments on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Aug 23, 2011, titled Report: Will And Jada Pinkett Smith Separate. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

KHQ.COM - After 13 years of marriage, Will Smith and his wife and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated, In Touch Weekly is reporting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

miss leblanc

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Noooo! That can't be true they were the best 2gether they gave me hope with my relationship! I hope they work it out

Clinton, CT

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Man, shame that pursuit of happiness had to end for them. May there be another

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Dis can't be. I so luv dem together. They should pls work it out for d sake of my sweet jaden and his sister

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Heartbreaking news! Hope they work it out.

Columbia, SC

#5 Aug 23, 2011
This soo cant be true.:( i cant believe it...although they were "swingin" they were the BEST celebrity couple :( i hope they work it out and get back together...NO DIVORCE!
victoria I

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Wow, they were my best couple, I pray they work it out.

Winkfield, UK

#7 Aug 23, 2011
I hope this isn't true.Beyonce and Jay Z are my favourite celeb couple but Jada and will are perfect together.I hope they can work things out.

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 23, 2011
There is just no way this is true. I love you guys! I have loved this man since forever and Jada is the only one that I can accept being with him. Work it out!!!! Lol

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Aug 24, 2011
I can't believe that. Nowadays to live in a good terms with ur mate is a challenge. They get children. If they divorced they will suffer too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wenatchee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Wenatchee Music Thread (Apr '17) Mar 1 Musikologist 2
News 3-month sentence for threatening police officer (Feb '17) Jan '18 Enter Username 2
News McCourt attorney seeks to head off decades-old ... Oct '17 Paul Bennett Falcon 1
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Oct '17 LocotesX3 25
News Law suggests protection for drivers who 'accide... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Autopsy: Washington girl was strangled, stabbed (Mar '10) Feb '17 south side locos13 3
News Blewett Pass closes as part of fire fight in ce... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Don 2

Wenatchee Jobs

Personal Finance

Wenatchee Mortgages