Followers of Christ Cult Allow Childr...

Followers of Christ Cult Allow Children to Die

Posted in the Wenatchee Forum

Dark Night of the Soul

AOL

#1 May 30, 2009
Followers of Christ Church, First Assembly Church of the First Born, Christian Science and other abberant "faith healing cults" are deceptive in that they follow man made false teachings of men who have misinterpreted the scriptures of the Bible.

Are not real followers of Jesus Christ responsible for studying the Bible, and learning the truth of the Bible for themselves?

In the regard of Christian Scientists, for one thing, their "healers" CHARGE for their services! When the Bible says, "freely you have received, freely GIVE"! Did Jesus or the apostles charge for healing? Of course not.

Apostasy Watch just did a brilliant teaching on the issue of faith healing and where the people following these false teacher are being led astray, by failing to seek God for themselves!

The title of this MP3 is:
WARNING! FALSE DOCTRINES MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!

http://www.apostasywatch.com/
Dark Night of the Soul

AOL

#2 May 30, 2009
On the audio page:

The title of this MP3 is:
WARNING! FALSE DOCTRINES MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!

http://www.apostasywatch.com/
Billy

East Wenatchee, WA

#3 Jun 30, 2009
Interesting, but wasn't too impressed with the article bashing on Chuck Baldwin. Baldwin is a true patriot ~AND~ a true Christian. God doesn't expect us to bow down and lick the feet of our athiest socilaist leaders.

Luke 22:36

"Then said he [Jesus] unto them, "But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one".

Matthew 10:34

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." - Jesus
Dark Night of the Soul

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2009
Read "Chuck Baldwin's Blatant Call for Violence" on the article's page.

http://apostasywatch.com/

John 18:36
"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."

A servant is NOT greater than his master. Who is your master if you are indeed a Christian?
DarkNightoftheSo ul

Tulsa, OK

#5 Sep 6, 2009
What this thread is about is for the babies, little children, kids, and teens allowed to die because their parents and church's prayers didn't work for these kids. And why not, since they are supposed to have this almighty power of faith. Maybe it's not so almighty?

It's Satanic and evil to deliberately be allowed to die, suffering an agonizing death and your own parents, who are supposed to take care of you, as God commanded, just stand there and allow it to happen. This is monstrous.

Thank God laws are changing, and parents are now being sentenced for child neglect, and well deserved jail time. Unfortunately, the child is still dead because of them.

Website dedicated to getting these laws changes. Please support them. See the kids, read their sad stories, and write your state legislator or contact this website, or both.
http://www.childrenshealthcare.org/
DarkNightoftheSo ul

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2009
Faith Healing Exemptions are being Tested:
http://www.katu.com/news/34932419.html

Parents of Church of the First Born and Followers of Christ sects, have used the 'religion clause' to excape prosecution in the past.

But new legal precedents are now being established, and charges are being made against parents who allow their children to die without medical treatment, using prayer only.

As one woman put it, who has personal knowledge of the suffering children go through when wrenched with agonizing pain due to an inflammed appendix, and all the parents do is to pray;

"I say it's time to save them from themselves. Their anger will go away soon enough when they are holding living babies in their arms instead of corpses."
michael

Castro Valley, CA

#7 Feb 8, 2011
i have firsthand experience with this cult,(CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN)my exwifes family are deep into this crap they wont seek medical attention for anything not for themselves nor there children,they infact hide there children out if directed by athorities to get attention and often the children die over minor crap,this is crazy and the parents should be held with agrevated murder,,,,,,

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 10, 2011
http://www.kptv.com/news/28162659/detail.html

The law requires you to get medical help for your children when they have a serious illness, condition or injury...

There is NO law of God that requires you to avoid doctors for your children...

So follow the law of the land and take your kids to doctors when they are seriously sick. DO NOT let your fear of your church or friends in your church and what they will think of you affect your decision and take your kids to doctors when they are seriously sick. It's the right thing to do and the law requires it and God does not forbid it.
Victor

Glasgow, MT

#9 Jun 5, 2012
If you haven't realized yet, doctors don't have all the answers. I don't have anything against people who don't doctor, you can ask anyone who has had their child die from a staff infection, misdiagnosis, or an allergy to a medication. Last year in the US alone over 300,000 people died from malpractice, cases in which it was proven that the medical community was directly responsible for the death. Not taking your children in is in some cases ignorance, and in other cases misplaced belief, but rarely is it a case of neglect or abuse. I cannot believe that any one of these parents would intentionally cause their children harm, just as a parent that lost a child in the care of doctors felt they were doing all they could to protect their child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wenatchee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCourt attorney seeks to head off decades-old ... Oct '17 Paul Bennett Falcon 1
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Oct '17 LocotesX3 25
West Wenatchee Music Thread (Apr '17) Apr '17 Musikologist 1
News Law suggests protection for drivers who 'accide... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Autopsy: Washington girl was strangled, stabbed (Mar '10) Feb '17 south side locos13 3
News 3-month sentence for threatening police officer (Feb '17) Feb '17 south side locos13 1
News Blewett Pass closes as part of fire fight in ce... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Don 2

Wenatchee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wenatchee Mortgages