Ummm

Welsh, LA

#1 Jan 14, 2010
I've been making special order cupcakes from my home for about a year now and was wondering if I should open a cupcake bakery in the town of Welsh. I'm not sure if there is a bakery there or not, but I'd only be making cupcakes. My cupcakes are larger than a regular sized cupcake and have different fillings on the inside of each one as well as icing on top. I'd make several flavors for each day as well as taking special orders for special occasions (birthdays, parties, etc).
What do y'all think about this idea?
cajunfreak

Welsh, LA

#2 Jun 1, 2010
Ummm wrote:
I've been making special order cupcakes from my home for about a year now and was wondering if I should open a cupcake bakery in the town of Welsh. I'm not sure if there is a bakery there or not, but I'd only be making cupcakes. My cupcakes are larger than a regular sized cupcake and have different fillings on the inside of each one as well as icing on top. I'd make several flavors for each day as well as taking special orders for special occasions (birthdays, parties, etc).
What do y'all think about this idea?
come to church point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welsh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennings Murder Investigation: Behavior Profile (Aug '09) Aug 21 dis-cuss-ted 51
What happened with chad pouson (May '13) Jul '16 Pousson 3
What ever happened to the Jeff Davis 8 document... Jul '16 Jack 1
John Reed Jul '16 Boiler Maker 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Jan '16) Jul '16 Jimmy 3
Iowa Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 17
News Police search for missing Iowa girl (Jul '11) Sep '15 Jordaninyourface 5

Welsh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welsh Mortgages